Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Breygent Gets Grimm
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Breygent Gets Grimm
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MvG:
Quick question: Are the "SDCC" Grimm promos 1 and 2 the same as the ones given out at the Pop Art con ? I see them pop up now as they were handed out at the SDCC but I was wondering if those are leftovers from the Pop Art con or new ones with a SDCC logo on the back?

The front is the same but I know Tom did something similar with the first Dexter release.
Eight S1 promo's and only two different fronts.

The Grimm promo that was in the mystery packs (the one with the wolf looking creature on it) has the SDCC logo on the back.

Posts: 109 | Location: Ormond Beach, FL | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks for clearing that up!

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Tom, any news on a possible release date yet??

Posts: 792 | Location: Netherlands | Registered: April 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
we are pushing for September/October

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
Ok, thanks!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
we are pushing for September/October

Tom

Yikes, way too many sets I want this year, but thrilled that Breygent got this license. I'm in for at lease a couple of boxes.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
How close will the release of this set be to the Transformers set?

Check out Card Crazy!

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Depends on all approvals but it will be spaced out
Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I love this show and can't wait for this release! Clap

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Super excited now there's an estimated release date Clap

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
For those of you interested in Grimm I found these two promo cards in the Season 1 Blu Ray set that came out yesterday.

Front:

Back:

The Blu Ray Packaging (w/o the shrink wrap)

A nice little bonus and a heads up for those of you who were interested in buying the Blu-Ray but haven't yet (unlike the whole Walking Dead Season 1 issue)

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Is this exclusive to a particular retailer? The images on Amazon US don't show the special/limited offer stickers.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Is this exclusive to a particular retailer? The images on Amazon US don't show the special/limited offer stickers.

I don't know. There isn't a lot of information about this on the home theater forums I usually read. All I know is that I got my copy as a preorder from Amazon (US) and was surprised when I opened the box to see that sticker because I didn't know that some promos would come with it as it wasn't advertised in the listing. Maybe others can take a look at other stores and see what they have? I plan on going to Target tonight so I can check if any of those sets have the sticker.

https://sites.google.com/site/riddler149/

Posts: 1255 | Location: California | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I've taken the plunge and ordered it from Amazon US, though.
I figured that if it was exclusive to a particular retailer then I wouldn't be able to order it anyway.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
I just picked up the Blue Ray version at Target and it had the promos. I also noticed that the regular version (non-blue ray) also has the promo cards.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Well I guess I will be making a trip to Target during my lunch hour tomorrow. Was thinking about getting the DVD anyway so now as good time as any.

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Picked up the DVD at FYE and had both cards. I don't think its exclusive to any store, just look for the Limited Time Only sticker on the box.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Can anyone tell me if these discs are region specific or region free?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of MvG
posted Hide Post
US Only. Regioncode 1. So doesn't work in your UK player if it isn't region free...

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
I've got region free on my Blu-Ray player, but only for DVD's.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post