thanks in a few weeks you will see

Tom
May 17, 2013, 03:47 AM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
thanks in a few weeks you will see

Tom

Excellent! Been anticipating ANY images for this set for a loooong time. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
May 17, 2013, 08:29 AM
John Tirohn
I've been waiting for this set for a long time. Good to see it's almost here. I heard Grimm has been renewed for another season!
May 18, 2013, 08:02 PM
Doc Floyd
Seen that there is another promo, from something called "Applecards".

Have no idea what, or where that is, because all I can find in a search has something to do with Iphones.
May 18, 2013, 08:18 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by Doc Floyd:
Seen that there is another promo, from something called "Applecards".

Have no idea what, or where that is, because all I can find in a search has something to do with Iphones.

Saw that too. Not sure what exactly Applecards is, other than being UK based (at least I think so.) Applecards also had a Bram Stoker's Dracula promo, which I never could get hold of! Frown

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
May 18, 2013, 09:41 PM
Tattoox
Applecards is an UK distributor. They use the promos as dealer incentives. There for making them tough to find. Oh boy. I need some help.

May 18, 2013, 11:58 PM
Tattoox
Where is this new card discussed?

May 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
Where is this new card discussed?

I have't seen it discussed anywhere yet; I saw it a few days back while doing a general search on Grimm promos on Ebay. There are also two American Horror Story promos from Applecards up for auction right now.

May 19, 2013, 02:14 PM
Doc Floyd
That's the same place I saw them, along with the 2 other AHS promos. I'd post an image but not sure if that's against the rules here.
May 19, 2013, 02:48 PM
Tattoox
Is the listing still up? Yesterday I tried to find it witrh no luck. Maybe there was not a key word used.

May 19, 2013, 06:58 PM
Doc Floyd
quote:
Is the listing still up? Yesterday I tried to find it witrh no luck. Maybe there was not a key word used.

Yes, sent you an e-mail.
June 02, 2013, 07:23 AM
Triple-Frog
Just had an e-mail from one of the UK dealers I buy from.As I feared the switch from set boxes to traditional 24 pack boxes has bumped up the price by about 35% Frown .

I would have bought a case in the set in a box format but will now just look for the cards I want off auction sites Frown .
June 02, 2013, 09:13 AM
Tattoox
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
Just had an e-mail from one of the UK dealers I buy from.As I feared the switch from set boxes to traditional 24 pack boxes has bumped up the price by about 35% Frown .

I would have bought a case in the set in a box format but will now just look for the cards I want off auction sites Frown .

Isn't that always the price difference between the two?

June 02, 2013, 10:44 AM
Triple-Frog
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:

Isn't that always the price difference between the two?

Thats correct.To clarify the reason I won't be buying is that the extra cost does not get you more of the premium cards but simply more base cards and packaging so IMO is poorer value for money.
June 02, 2013, 11:49 AM
t.breyer
This is normal wax box pricing for all our products .WE DID NOT GO UP 35%
Triple-Frog so you dont order anyones product that is in a tradional box?
Topps-Upper Deck-Rittenhouse-Cryptozoic?
the 15 set box case (cost more) that I made so you get almost same amount of Hits
and get more cards so sorry you are wrong
Tom

This message has been edited. Last edited by: t.breyer,
June 02, 2013, 12:26 PM
hammer
Tom

Does a case have 12 or 15 boxes? Looks like a Great set
June 02, 2013, 12:28 PM
t.breyer
12 Box which is our normal case

Tom
June 02, 2013, 12:28 PM
t.breyer

EACH GRIMM DISPLAY BOX CONTAINS 24 PACKS OF
6 CARDS INCLUDING:
● 2-3 AUTOGRAPH, COSTUME OR PROP CARDS
● 1 BASE SET GUARANTEED
● 1 CHASE CARD – GRIMM SECRETS (SET OF 3)
● 2 LENTICULAR FLIP CARDS (SET OF 15)
● 2 CHASE CARDS – AUNT MARIE’S TRAILER PUZZLE (SET OF 9)
SAMPLE AUTOGRAPH CARDS
15 DIFFERENT ACTORS
(SUBJECT TO CHANGE)

SAMPLE LENTICULAR FLIP CARDS
COLLECT ALL 15

SAMPLE PROP CARDS
COLLECT ALL 7

SAMPLE COSTUME CARDS
COLLECT ALL 21

SAMPLE CARDS

DON’T WAIT UNTIL IT’S TOO LATE!
COMING ATTRACTIONS:
AMERICAN HORROR STORY PREVIEW SET, AMERICAN HORROR STORY COMIC CON, AMERICAN HORROR STORY SEASON 1
COMIC CON MYSTERY PACKS
DEXTER SEASONS 5/6, DEXTER SEASONS 7/8
TUDORS SEASON 4
JOSEPH MICHAEL LINSNER: DAWN - NEW HORIZONS
WITCHBLADE
PLUS A FEW MORE SURPRISES
June 02, 2013, 01:23 PM
Zinc
Clap Clap Wow! Those look AWESOME!! I particularly like the Prop & Costume cards!

Can't Wait! Luv You
June 02, 2013, 02:26 PM
clearblue
the lenticulars look awesome