https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/7967087816

October 28, 2012, 12:14 AM
t.breyer
Breygent Gets Grimm
I believe January is what we no are looking at

tom
October 28, 2012, 12:42 AM
Tattoox
Tom, will there be any more promo cards for Grimm? I'm down to just needing the NYCC for this series.

October 28, 2012, 11:56 AM
t.breyer
no more planned at this time

Tom
October 28, 2012, 05:00 PM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
I believe January is what we no are looking at

tom

Can't Wait! Thanks for the update Tom

December 12, 2012, 07:56 PM
alterna-tv
Any news?
December 13, 2012, 03:18 PM
t.breyer
This set is coming along and we will have more information very soon Tom
December 20, 2012, 09:36 AM
Flag City Collectibles
I am drooling! I can't wait to see images of either costumes, props or autographs!

December 26, 2012, 06:44 PM
fuchaldream
Any word on a release date yet? Or a checklist? Trying to determine how many boxes I can afford, or need to come up with money for...

Thanks!
December 26, 2012, 11:27 PM
Lovemesomecards
My Christmas money from my bosses needs to be spent and this is the set I'm waiting to spend it on. Elephant

December 27, 2012, 10:58 AM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by fuchaldream:
Any word on a release date yet? Or a checklist? Trying to determine how many boxes I can afford, or need to come up with money for...

Thanks!

Would love to see a checklist and any other available info! Bouncey

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
January 09, 2013, 12:07 PM
fuchaldream
Just keeping the thread alive.

I am desparately awaiting more information on this set. The release date and contents are a huge factor in how much other stuff I will buy. With the release of a couple of other sets imminent, I am afraid I will spend too much on those.

Breygent, please give me a reason to hang on to my money a little longer. :-)
January 10, 2013, 01:01 AM
Scifi Cards
The only thing I have that might not have been said before is that this will be a traditional box and packs product NOT Set Boxes.

Some will cheer, others will not.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

January 10, 2013, 01:01 PM
fuchaldream
I am cheering, if that is accurate. My wife and I enjoy that process. I think it adds value for us. It's something that we do together - from opening packs and "finding" inserts or characters we like to sorting and compiling the set(s). We are actually collectors rather than investors. We don't hate the idea that our collections MAY someday have value beyond our personal enjoyment. We just don't treat it as anything more than revisiting things we love / have loved.

If it turns out that this is a premium set release deal, we'll still have fun with it, just not as much...

Maybe Tom from Breygent will weigh in on this topic, or just send a much appreciated release date soon. :-)
January 10, 2013, 01:10 PM
Chuck Bartowski
I'll say that I don't like the set box out method either, but only because the cards aren't already in order (at least they weren't on The Tudors). If I have to put the cards in order I'd prefer to open packs. If you pack out sets, the cards should be in order.

Maybe that has changed. If so I wouldn't mind the set method (although I'd still prefer packs, but only marginally).
January 10, 2013, 02:19 PM
Miss Lizzy
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
I'll say that I don't like the set box out method either, but only because the cards aren't already in order (at least they weren't on The Tudors). If I have to put the cards in order I'd prefer to open packs. If you pack out sets, the cards should be in order.

Maybe that has changed. If so I wouldn't mind the set method (although I'd still prefer packs, but only marginally).

I think Tudors was the only one where the cards weren't in order.

January 10, 2013, 03:50 PM
dcole
I don't know - after seeing how nice and compact those set boxes are, I have to say that I'd prefer that configuration over opening 24 packs and taking the chance of damaging a card in the process. Especially if the insert ratio is the same in both configurations. Now, if the traditional box is going to include more guaranteed hits, well then, bring it on! Thumb Up

Speaking of hits and insert ratios, I'm really itching to know 1.) what the inserts are going to be in this product and 2.) what the per box number will be. More info, pretty please!! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
January 11, 2013, 11:29 AM
John Tirohn
I opened a case of Tudors and if memory serves the base set was in order. I do prefer the traditional box make-up with second choice being Breygent sets. Tom and company seem to always listen to customers and fasion releases after popular requests. Bring on Grimm!!!
February 06, 2013, 10:01 AM
Tommy C
Any updates on this ? Will there be a binder with promos ?
February 06, 2013, 11:03 AM
t.breyer
Yes we will have a binder with 2 promos
This will be wax product 12 box case 24 packs per box we will have Autographs,Props & Costumes
we are working hard on this series and i will have some information very soon Tom
February 06, 2013, 02:41 PM
Justice41
No Sketches Tom? That will suck, my 20 cards will go to waste.