Non-Sport Update's Card Talk
Breygent Gets Grimm

This topic can be found at:
https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/7967087816

June 09, 2013, 07:22 AM
Triple-Frog
Breygent Gets Grimm
If it's not giving away any trade secrets can I ask how you cut the props up?Some of the pieces looks awfully thick!
June 09, 2013, 09:02 AM
t.breyer
Cut up with saws or anything that will do the trick.We have a person that can cut up almost anything so watch out lol

Tom
June 10, 2013, 03:52 AM
dcole
These props are KILLER! (haha Wink)

I think that the prop cards are going to be my favorite insert for this set. Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
June 10, 2013, 01:06 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
This is really not to far away and signers will be annouced soon.Sorry for being vauge (6-8 weeks or so)till out and when rest of auographs are in my hand will show pictures

Tom
Tom

OK, Tom. You can stop now. We get it. The set is going to be awesome. Big Grin

Seriously, it looks like I need to get my case ordered soon...
June 10, 2013, 01:11 PM
t.breyer
well i agree with you lol

Tom
June 10, 2013, 04:49 PM
Flag City Collectibles
I wish all the companies operated like Breygent, this would be a much better hobby and community.

KEEP IT UP TOM!

June 10, 2013, 06:16 PM
fuchaldream
Me, too...

I especially appreciate the way Breygent communicates with its customers.

I love the pictures on the back of the costumes / props. That is to me a big deal. Thanks!
June 11, 2013, 09:41 AM
Tattoox
I don't know if the answers to my questions are answered somewhere, but I'm going to ask anyway.

What are the odds for a sketch card?

What are the odds for a prop card?

How many images make up one lenticular?

Thanks!

June 11, 2013, 09:47 AM
Flag City Collectibles
quote:
Originally posted by Tattoox:
I don't know if the answers to my questions are answered somewhere, but I'm going to ask anyway.

Thanks!

Its probably a little to early to know the odds without the cards even manufactured yet. Sketches will be very limited.

June 11, 2013, 10:03 AM
t.breyer
The rest of your questions will be answered shortly
Tom
June 11, 2013, 02:44 PM
Tattoox
Order deadline is tomorrow. The answers will help determin how much to buy

QUOTE]Originally posted by Flag City Cyollectibles:
quote:

Thanks!

Its probably a little to early to know the odds without the cards even manufactured yet. Sketches will be very limited.[/QUOTE]

June 11, 2013, 10:21 PM
Tattoox
Couple more questions.

What is suggested retail?

What is the release date?
I currently see two by well known retailer and a distributor that are a month and a half apart.

This is too funny. I'm checking out this on-line retailer and they have two release dates posted......4 months apart.

June 11, 2013, 11:46 PM
Tattoox
quote:
The rest of your questions will be answered shortly
Tom

So you're agreeing with Flag City Collectibles that the sketches will be limited?

If so, bummer. For my collection, I'm looking for the lenticulars and sketches. Maybe I'll see about a mini-master set instead of breaking boxes. Because I have trouble separating my collecting from my dealer mentality. If I open boxes and pull a prop card I know I won't part with it. And my wife is already on me about my collecting. LOL...not really funny. Wink I have too many statues coming this summer to be going outside our card collecting norm.

June 13, 2013, 09:15 PM
Tattoox
Even though I already placed my order(s)[not half of what I would have ordered last month Frown ] I am still interested in knowing the answers to my previous questions.

June 13, 2013, 10:12 PM
fuchaldream
quote:
Even though I already placed my order(s)[not half of what I would have ordered last month Frown ] I am still interested in knowing the answers to my previous questions.

Ditto. Ordered mine last night. Hoping for an early release. Smile
June 14, 2013, 09:17 AM
t.breyer
about 6 weeks

Tom
June 14, 2013, 11:05 AM
hammer
quote:
about 6 weeks

Tom

GREAT NEWS Smile
June 14, 2013, 08:47 PM
Tattoox
How limited?
And when will we know who the artists are?

June 21, 2013, 09:15 PM
fuchaldream
Hey, Tom. Will there be a case incentive card? I loved the tooth card from Ghost Whisperer. That, plus the JLH autos, was the reason I ordered a case of that.

I have mine pre-ordered and am jonesing for a box to open. Do you need anyone to test a box to make sure your collation is good. Big Grin I am kidding, unless you really do need someone. Totally willing to help out if I can.
June 21, 2013, 09:29 PM
t.breyer
3 case incentive is a sketch card
box testers all taken

tom