Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    NCIS: Seasons 1 Thru 4
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NCIS: Seasons 1 Thru 4
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TDSA
posted Hide Post
Hello,
Thank you for the new update on the NCIS set. I can't wait for this set to come out. Let me know if you find anything out about the promo card.
Thanks,
TDSA

Posts: 163 | Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States | Registered: March 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't follow Rittenhouse well enough to know how their process works, but what are the odds that the NCIS product will come out this year...?

Posts: 33 | Location: Nebraska | Registered: May 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Very good Thumb Up Never known them to be more than a few weeks late and that's rare.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Real Matt:
I don't follow Rittenhouse well enough to know how their process works, but what are the odds that the NCIS product will come out this year...?

With a promo coming in March, I'd say a 90% chance you'll see it late spring or early summer. And 99.9% you'll see it this year.

Rittenhouse does not normally announce anything they can't deliver on. I guess the Green Hornet set was an exception, but we did get something released on time.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of spidergoblin
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to this set Thumb Up

"nuff said"

"it traps,it kills,it eats....that's what a good spider does"
Alice Cooper

Posts: 10449 | Location: Lubbock,TX | Registered: March 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
If it's covering 4 seasons does that mean it will be a traditional box release rather than a factory box or other format?

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TDSA
posted Hide Post
I wanted to know if anyone has heard news about the NCIS Season 1 Thru 4 series. Thanks

Posts: 163 | Location: San Antonio, Texas, United States | Registered: March 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'm planning on making this my first case.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
After the big announcement in October, I thought there would have been some 'wow factor' news filtering out by now.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
After the big announcement in October, I thought there would have been some 'wow factor' news filtering out by now.

Steve will tell you at the Philly Show Big Grin

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
...I do, however, see that the promo card that was originally slated to be in the next issue of NSU is no longer listed. That makes sense. If the set is going to be significantly delayed, it's probably better to hold off on issuing any promo cards for a while. But I'm certainly eager!

And that's a good reminder that the page you linked to needs updated.

Check. That's done. Smile

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Well it will save me some money this year but I am not happy about it.....

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Well it will save me some money this year but I am not happy about it.....

Same here, as I posted a few posts up I was going to make this my first case but a delay will give me more time to sort the money out.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
I just noticed this message from Steve Charendoff on the Rittenhouse message board addressing a concern that the set might not be made:

we are still working on it. We've had some challenges with the cast of NCIS -- getting them to agree to sign cards, so that has slowed us up. Rest assured that we still do intend to issue NCIS cards, but it may not be until later this year or early in 2012. Stay tuned.

It's somewhat disappointing to hear that the set might be delayed but that's the nature of the hobby at times. It's good to see this license in the hands of a company that strives to get all the details worked out before moving ahead. That makes the wait worthwhile.

I do, however, see that the promo card that was originally slated to be in the next issue of NSU is no longer listed. That makes sense. If the set is going to be significantly delayed, it's probably better to hold off on issuing any promo cards for a while. But I'm certainly eager!

That's a real shame to hear that they're having troubles getting cast members to sign. I hope they can get the regulars at least because it's a real shame when you can't get the core ones to sign - like LOST.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Rittenhouse has posted the following on Facebook today:

GREAT NCIS NEWS!!! Pauley Perrette (Abby) has agreed to sign autographs for our upcoming NCIS trading cards, which will be released in May 2012.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

GREAT NCIS NEWS!!! Pauley Perrette (Abby) has agreed to sign autographs for our upcoming NCIS trading cards, which will be released in May 2012.

I'm guessing that's the auto most people want. I don't even watch NCIS, but I've heard of that character.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I'm hoping Sasha Alexander signs.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
I'm hoping Sasha Alexander signs.

I love her in Rizzoli & Isles.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H_Toser:

Great first annoucement, looking forward to this set.