Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tlca:
Hopefully they don't cancel the product because if they said no sure date for this and all products get delay like Walking Dead then we don't know when what is going on.

BBT is in no possible danger of being cancelled. When one release slips it causes others to as well. BBT, Walking Dead, and Batman are all big release and we need to give each some space.

Best,

Scott

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
Any updates on this release? Smile release date or costume card images?

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I'd also like to know an estimated release date (at least the month anyway). I want to pre-order some boxes or maybe a case on eBay but I'm hesitant to when the release date may not be for a long time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Logan,

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
I thought since Crypto announced the redemption cards that they were getting close so I ordered from an ebay seller. Now, if they are doing Batman next as stated in another post, I'm guessing no earlier than mid-February for BBT. Official word would be nice though.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: DewMan,

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
I thought since Crypto announced the redemption cards that they were getting close so I ordered from an ebay seller. Now, if they are doing Batman next as stated in another post, I'm guessing no earlier than mid-February for BBT. Official word would be nice though.

I agree. I thought we might even see it in January until it was said that Batman and possibly Vampire Diaries would be out next

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm still hopeful for end of January. I think this set will be great!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My UK dealer said only this week that the release date was still January. Had more than half his order cut mind you, so won't be getting all the boxes I'd hoped for Frown

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Several different sellers have the release date listed as January 16. Can anyone confirm this?

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I contacted my distributor who I got my case from and they said this:

"Hi,

It looks like big bang is slated for a release date of:

01/16/13 Cryptozoic The Big Bang Theory Season 3 & 4 Booster & Binders

That's the most current date that we have and usually we are pretty accurate as we are always on top of release date changes as soon as we are informed by the manufacturers.

thanks! "

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of igman7
posted Hide Post
Buuuuuuut, Cryptozoic has not published a release date, so everything is purely speculation until Scott or Miranda announce something.

Posts: 1492 | Location: Tinley Park, Illinois, USA | Registered: May 31, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
And... Batman: The Legend is now January 11th.

I don't see them putting out 2 releases only a week apart. Possible but not likely.

CZE will announce a date when they lock it in with the printer. They've been very good about sharing with dealers or everyone via their blog.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Sooo... any news on a release date yet??

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
The Big Bang Theory Trading Cards Season 3 and 4 release date: February 13th.

Posts: 69 | Location: CA | Registered: October 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Cryptozoic just posted pics of the wardrobe cards on their facebook page. It appears there are 30 different.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Leonard's boxers - haha!

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
When waiting to see the wardrobe cards. Wow does the cast where so many bright different colours!
Loving Leonard's boxers and Bernadette's scarf as they are unusual pieces and different to the normal shirt or pants. Also Sheldon's green lantern shirt, imagining pulling a card that has some of the logo on it.
But with 30 wardrobes and 20 autos going to be tricky putting together a set.
I have a case plus a box ordered.
Can't wait.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Yellow601,

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Looking good! It's going to be an exciting break! Big set though. And I thought a Seasons 1 & 2 Master(sans redemption) was tough.

Has there been any word on a Seasons 3&4 Promo Card or Binder w/ or w/o an Exclusive Binder Card?

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Has anyone noticed the crazy prices the "Big 3" autographs of Seasons 1 & 2 have been selling for lately? Galecki just sold for $327 and now one is at $400, Parsons sold for $455 and another is currently at $455 and Cuoco just sold for $600! I wonder if this is all because of the new set coming out because they sure weren't selling this high a few weeks ago.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Has anyone noticed the crazy prices the "Big 3" autographs of Seasons 1 & 2 have been selling for lately? Galecki just sold for $327 and now one is at $400, Parsons sold for $455 and another is currently at $455 and Cuoco just sold for $600! I wonder if this is all because of the new set coming out because they sure weren't selling this high a few weeks ago.

I noticed that too, I was just about to post something about it, lol
..penny's costume cards have been selling really high lately too. 2 of them just sold for $100 each and another's at $132 on a eBay auction.

My only guess would be that the show just came back from winter break and the card set is a mon away from release and the excitement is building up.

Should be interesting to see what the 'main 7' auto costumes will sell for.
I can see Amy's auto being the most expensive card.

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
CZE just posted the complete checklist on their site. They added 7 dual wardrobe cards and printing plates. Looks like this is going to be an awesome set!