Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
This set just keeps getting better. Dual wardrobe cards sound awesome. Can't wait to see what the 4 other ones that don't have pictures on the checklist look like. What do you think, 1-2 in a case?
Not long to go now till release. Going to be so fun to open.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
As soon as they announced the dual relics and the printing plates the only 2 cases on eBay sold for $785 and $900. Price should continue to go up as the set gets closer to release.
I think the dual costumes might be 2 in a case.

Sheldon auto sold for $477
Leonard auto sold for $414
Penny costume sold for $210

Prices keep jumping up!!

Can't wait to see the break down of the cases.
I think there will be 1 auto costume in a case(hopefully theres 2 but I don't think it will be)

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
I am confused by CZE's checklist. Are the Autographs, signed Wardrobe cards ? Right between the Autograph List (text) and the Wardrobe List (text) they show a picture of a Parsons and Cuoco Wardrobe card with their signatures ? Are signed Wardrobes some sort of bonus ?

Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wonged:
I am confused by CZE's checklist. Are the Autographs, signed Wardrobe cards ? Right between the Autograph List (text) and the Wardrobe List (text) they show a picture of a Parsons and Cuoco Wardrobe card with their signatures ? Are signed Wardrobes some sort of bonus ?

The auto wardrobe cards are A1 through A7 of the autograph set.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wonged
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Ah, I wonder if that might explain the sudden interest in the auto's from Season 1&2 per the posts above ?

Posts: 20 | Location: Central NY State | Registered: January 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wonged:
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:

Ah, I wonder if that might explain the sudden interest in the auto's from Season 1&2 per the posts above ?

It's probably what it is.

A Jim parsons auto just sold for $555! BIN

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just trying to crunch some #'s on the set, not sure if I'm off at all.

There's 4 printing plates for each base card (67 total)
So that's 67 x 4 = 268 total printing plates.

They're 1 in every 3 cases, so that's 268 plates x 3 = total of 804 cases produced.

If the Redemption cards are the same as the first set (25 total) and there is 2 redemptions for this set then there would be 50 redemption cards and the odds to pull one would be 1 in every 16 cases :0

Idk what the auto costumes and dual costume insert rate will be but I just thought I'd run some #'s lol.

posted Hide Post
Print run is 7000 boxes, so 583 cases.
I'm assuming there will be 2 auto/ costumes and 2 dual wardrobe in each case.
As in season 1 & 2 people were getting 1-3 of the main cast in a case, so considering there's 7 main cast this time.
Guess we'll just have to wait until the first breakdowns of cases are posted, I'm sure we'll see some a few days before release date.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gotcha... Forgot that it was 7,000 boxes The odds are off then for the printing plates (1:3 cases)
I'd be happy with 2-3 of the main cast per case.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: heroeslost,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
When is the release date?

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Street date is scheduled for Feb 13

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
On CZE's facebook page they were asked what the odds of pulling an auto/wardrobe card from Big Bang Theory will be and they responded "approximately 1:288 packs". That's 1 per case. Those 7 autographs are going to be VERY expensive. Plus it'll take at least 7 cases to get a master set.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow!!!
I'm not to disappointed though. If they were 2 a case then their value would be cut in half.

Cases started at $650 and one just sold for $950. I see the case prices going up even higher then the first set.
If I had to guess what they'd sell for I'd think :

Howard $400
Raj $450
Bernadette $500
Leonard $600
Penny $800
Sheldon $850
Amy $950

I just see Amy's auto outshining everyone else's.

If the case prices jump up really high then these #'s might be low.
Can you imagine what a master set would sell for? :0

posted Hide Post
Even though it says odds are 1 per case for the main 7 autos, I reckon some cases will still have more. Season 1 cases were getting 1-3 of the main cast, so I'm guessing the same will happen with this set. But Cryptozoic just guarantee 1 per case so they don't get a whole bunch of emails when people don't get more in a case. The same as they are only guaranting 1 wardrobe per box, yet they said it's most likely that most boxes will have 2. Just to cover their bases and not have hundreds of emails saying they didn't get this number of cards in their boxes/ cases.
So I'm still going on the idea that you'll get at least one of the main cast in a case, but most likely 2 or even 3. Only time will tell.

posted Hide Post
^^ I'm interested to know why you think Amy's auto will be the most popular? I know she was Blossom some (many) years back, but honestly, even as big a fan of the show as I am, her's is my least wanted auto of the main 7. Not calling you out or anything, just curious Smile

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
I think price wise, it will end up being basically 3 levels of prices. There will probably be some minor differences within each grouping but I think that's the most likely scenario.
This also assumes they are all made in equal numbers, if there are significant differences then it's anybodies guess.

1- Penny = Sheldon
2- Leonard = Amy = Bernadette
3- Raj = Howard

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I believe that Amy's auto will bring the most money for a few reasons.

1.) the 'Main 5' are resigning for this set.

2.) penny's auto sold the best for the first set, and she was the only main girl that signed.
(I know she was an established actress and more well known)

3.)out of the 2 new signers I think Amy is the more desirable because she's the opposite of Sheldon, lol.

Just my thoughts on the subject Smile

posted Hide Post
"The same as they are only guaranting 1 wardrobe per box, yet they said it's most likely that most boxes will have 2"

Where did they say that there's probably going to be more than 1 costume per box?

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heroeslost:
"The same as they are only guaranting 1 wardrobe per box, yet they said it's most likely that most boxes will have 2"

Where did they say that there's probably going to be more than 1 costume per box?

Here's what Miranda from Cryptozoic posted in another forum:

"Our stated odds for Wardrobe (dual or otherwise) is 1:24 packs. But, since the Wardrobe collection is pretty large we increased the ratios a bit, but, the minimum you should be able to expect is one per box. Since the actual ratio is between 1 - 2 per box, we can't really say 1:12, it would make our customer service inbox a nightmare. But, you can anticipate a fair number of hits if you open a sealed case."

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's pretty cool Smile

Product keeps getting better!
Can't wait.

Does anybody have a sealed case of BBT 3-4?
If so how much would you want for it shipped. I'm looking to get another case.