Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Yes it's a real shame about repeat autos, as half of the autos already annouced are repeats. Also repeats I'm happy to see are main cast.
Still hoping for Amy and Bernadette.
But since autos 1-7 have not been announced I would assume they are the 4 boys, penny, amy and bernadette. Fingers crossed

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
It would be nice if they did some dual autos or something different for the repeat signers to mix it up a little

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A1-
A2-
A3-
A4-
A5-
A6-
A7-
A8- Aarti Mann (Priya Koothrappali)
A9- Kevin Sussman (Stuart)
A10- John Ross Bowie (Barry Kripke)
A11-
A12- Laurie Metcalf (Mary Cooper)
A13- Alice Amter (Mrs. Koothrappali)
A14- Brian George (Dr. Koothrappali)
A15- Carol Ann Susi (the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz)
A16- Danica McKellar (Abby)
A17-
A18- Rick Fox (Glenn)
A19-
A20- Ian Scott Rudolph (Captain Sweatpants)

A13 and A16 just added.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Winnie Cooper! Cool.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Holy Grail card!!!!!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow601:
Yes it's a real shame about repeat autos, as half of the autos already annouced are repeats. Also repeats I'm happy to see are main cast.
Still hoping for Amy and Bernadette.
But since autos 1-7 have not been announced I would assume they are the 4 boys, penny, amy and bernadette. Fingers crossed

In that case Amy and Bernadette should not be as limited as the main five, or the main five should not be as limited as they were in Season 1&2. There were several excellent guest stars in seasons 3&4 and for me none have appeared as signers yet. There appears to be at least two more names to go. I love this show and I'm glad they expanded the number of autographs, but the secondary signers didn't need to be repeated and none of the new secondary ones interest me so far.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
I was really looking forward to this set, but this lineup is just terrible. repeat signers of $5 autograph cards in boxes that are gonna cost over $100. Marvel Premier will be better value for money

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm disappointed, too. They could have at least gotten Wil Wheaton... I know there's a couple of signers left to announce (assuming the first 7 are the main cast), but they seem to be going in order of importance (with old Capt/ Sweatpants at the bottom) which suggests the remaining signers are minor characters. I'm sure it's hard and maybe expensive to go after certain actors, but soooo many great characters overlooked for repeat signers..? And I've already preordered 2 boxes... Am happy to 'see' Howard's mom in the mix, though. Wish there were a few others like this.

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Thush
posted Hide Post
Auto costumes look great. Plus Bernadette! Luv You

NSU mag

Posts: 385 | Location: London, UK | Registered: October 10, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am wondering if the autographed costume cards are their only autograph card in the set, or if there will be a regular one like the others that are shown on their website? Would be great to have a chance at 2 different autographs of all 7 main cast members.

Posts: 20 | Location: united states | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome auto/ costume cards!
Nah I would say these are extra, in addition to the cast auto cards. I wonder what the insertion rate would be- 1 per case?
That makes the set more exciting, and kind of( a tiny bit) makes up for some of the repeat signers.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I think 1 auto/wardrobe card per case, and at least 3 of the main 7 autograph cards per case would be worth it for me. Hopefully the breakdown will be something close to this.

Posts: 20 | Location: united states | Registered: January 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
I think the auto/costumes look great, but I do wish they would use a picture of the character actually wearing that article of clothing. The Bernadette one looks to be the only costume that matches the the image.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
I think the auto/costumes look great, but I do wish they would use a picture of the character actually wearing that article of clothing. The Bernadette one looks to be the only costume that matches the the image.

That would be ideal, but Cryptozoic can only use approved images and I seem to recall hearing the approval process is pretty stringent. Factor in the limited number of costumes they can get their hands on and it's not surprising that most images don't match the costume.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris Gibson:
I'm disappointed, too. They could have at least gotten Wil Wheaton... I know there's a couple of signers left to announce (assuming the first 7 are the main cast), but they seem to be going in order of importance (with old Capt/ Sweatpants at the bottom) which suggests the remaining signers are minor characters. I'm sure it's hard and maybe expensive to go after certain actors, but soooo many great characters overlooked for repeat signers..? And I've already preordered 2 boxes... Am happy to 'see' Howard's mom in the mix, though. Wish there were a few others like this.

I wouldn't give up hope yet. Wil Wheaton has signed for for another one of thier sets before the guild.

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Incarnadine:
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:

That would be ideal, but Cryptozoic can only use approved images and I seem to recall hearing the approval process is pretty stringent. Factor in the limited number of costumes they can get their hands on and it's not surprising that most images don't match the costume.

But they have to use many images for the base cards, can't they find a screencap matching the costume? Unless of course they didn't actually wear this outfit in the seasons the set is focussing on (much like WH13 which had costumes from season 2 in the season 3 set).

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stillraven:
I am wondering if the autographed costume cards are their only autograph card in the set, or if there will be a regular one like the others that are shown on their website? Would be great to have a chance at 2 different autographs of all 7 main cast members.

I kinda hope the wardrobe/auto card is the only one. At least the set builder in me does. I already can't afford to complete the auto set from Seasons 1&2. It would be a great bonus for flippers and dealers and would give pack buyers more chances at a main cast auto but it would double the expense for set builders.

It could mean incredible value for a case buy though, depending on insertion odds.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow601:
Awesome auto/ costume cards!
Nah I would say these are extra, in addition to the cast auto cards. I wonder what the insertion rate would be- 1 per case?
That makes the set more exciting, and kind of( a tiny bit) makes up for some of the repeat signers.

According to the numbering of the cards on the cryptozoic website they are numbered A1-A7 so thats looks like they are the base signatures with I'm quiet happy with. I think they will be 2 per case (hopefully at least 2)

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There are some repeat signers I don't really care for except the main cast. But besides that I will be happy getting a Danica McKellar autograph.

Posts: 97 | Location: United States | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am beyond excited about this release!! Going to be soooo fun opening!

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post