Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I know it says Fall 2012 (October??) but the first set said that originally and it didn't arrive for another 4-6 months.

Honestly not sure I can afford the new set so soon Shake Head

I guess if the preview chase cards do use the same front/back design that's a shame.

Plus having signer repeat - who aren't the main cast - is a bit of a let down.

Still its BBT and looks like a nice set.

I remember some of the preview cards from S1&2 which ended up looking nothing like the cards that were actually released. Eek

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
I was wondering, if CZE are releasing the sets in 'pairs': 1&2, 3&4 will there be a break after this set so they can do 5&6?

There will be a season 6 right??

Posts: 937 | Location: UK | Registered: December 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yep, already filming. Think it starts in the US Sept 27th (though don't quite me on that!).

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Hey, I'm sorry, but Captain Sweatpants? Really?

No disrespect to Ian Rudolph, but if a non-speaking extra that is only known as a visual joke on comic book collectors is likely to be one of the most common autograph cards you will find in multiple BBT boxes, its going to be a problem.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Checklist for this set is now up on the official site. No more info about autos and costume cards thought.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Flag City Collectibles
posted Hide Post
Trying to decide if I should by a case or two of season 1&2 for the autos or wait for this release

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three more autos on their site.
Rick Fox is the only new signer.
Brian George and Laurie Metcalf are the other two.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Ummmm...have the case prices started coming down yet?

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
are the big 3 signing again? I better check crypto's site

Posts: 749 | Location: Florida, USA | Registered: June 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A1-
A2-
A3-
A4-
A5-
A6-
A7-
A8- Aarti Mann (Priya Koothrappali)
A9- Kevin Sussman (Stuart)
A10- John Ross Bowie (Barry Kripke)
A11-
A12- Laurie Metcalf (Mary Cooper)
A13-
A14- Brian George (Dr. Koothrappali)
A15- Carol Ann Susi (the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz)
A16-
A17-
A18- Rick Fox (Glenn)
A19-
A20- Ian Scott Rudolph (Captain Sweatpants)

I am thinking that A1 through A7 are the main cast (Penny, Sheldon, Leonard, Howard, Raj, Amy and Bernadette).

I have a case on pre-order. I missed out on the season 1&2 as pre-order, so had to pay the marked up price. I learned from that this time.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dobo98985,

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
There are 20 autos this time? That does still leave room for all the biggies and a better assortment in a case.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flag City Collectibles:
are the big 3 signing again? I better check crypto's site

Big 3? You mean the big 5? Or no love for Raj &Wollowitz? Lol.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
Ummmm...have the case prices started coming down yet?

Not really, BO's price dropped a lil, but not much. I'd suggest you all secure your boxes/cases tho. I spoke with all my distributors, and it's pretty sold out on that level.

Posts: 90 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wish I knew because I just don't wanna buy marked up prices for the 1&2 cases that I could snag this late in the game if the big 3 (sorry no love for the next two) are in this series.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of TC00
posted Hide Post
Anyone know where UK fans can get pre orders? None on the bay :/ Thanks Big Grin

posted Hide Post
A15- Carol Ann Susi as the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz.

Picture of Obi Wan Chrisobi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dobo98985:
A15- Carol Ann Susi as the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz.

I wonder what they'll use for a picture?

Posts: 425 | Location: Canada | Registered: August 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The picture is a door.
Sort of weird for an auto card, but what else are they going to do?
Still waiting for news of the big signers!

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Yellow601:
The picture is a door.
Sort of weird for an auto card, but what else are they going to do?
Still waiting for news of the big signers!

LMAO

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
For those who bought the first release, the drip-feeding of so-so new autos is not going to float anyone's boat.

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post