Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Fingers crossed for a Keith Carradine auto, bummed he didn't sign for Dexter.

Posts: 49 | Location: Michigan | Registered: June 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
When is the release date for this? Thanks

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by goldenavenger:
When is the release date for this? Thanks

Last email I got from CZE said "December".

Of course, it also said that Walking Dead Season 2 and Batman: The Legend are also December. So, I'll let you decide if all of them will make December.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Somehow totally missed ordering this. So will be looking for mini master set. I doubt the main cast auto's will be cheap

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I got a reply from George at Crypto, and he's not sure when the release will happen. I asked more specifically in the second email if he knew if it would be in December and the reply was "I cannot say". I was hoping to have a box under the Christmas tree, so I'll have to wait to see how this pans out.

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
They just added Wil Wheaton, LaVar Burton and Christine Baranksi to the auto list!!!!

See their Facebook page for more details.

https://www.facebook.com/media...0093869003065&type=1

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
http://www.cryptozoic.com/trad...ng-cards-seasons-3-4

They've updated their site with 3 new autographs: Christine Baranski, Wil Wheaton, and Levar Burton.

Also, on E-Bay, I saw a listing for "Big Bang Theory Platinum Binder Album w/ Christine Baranski autograph card". This is a Season 1-2 binder (I guess with metallic effects) with a new Season 1-2 style Christine Baranski autograph (not her new Season 3-4 style one).

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we now know all the autos:
A1- Johnny Galecki (Leonard Hofstadter)
A2- Jim Parsons (Sheldon Cooper)
A3- Kaley Cuoco (Penny)
A4- Simon Helberg (Howard Wolowitz)
A5- Kunal Nayyar (Raj Koothrappali)
A6- Mayim Bialik (Amy Farrah Fowler)
A7- Melissa Rauch (Bernadette Rostenkowski)
A8- Aarti Mann (Priya Koothrappali)
A9- Kevin Sussman (Stuart)
A10- John Ross Bowie (Barry Kripke)
A11- Christime Baranski (Beverly Hofstadter)
A12- Laurie Metcalf (Mary Cooper)
A13- Alice Amter (Mrs. Koothrappali)
A14- Brian George (Dr. Koothrappali)
A15- Carol Ann Susi (the voice of Mrs. Wolowitz)
A16- Danica McKellar (Abby)
A17- Wil Wheaton (as himself)
A18- Rick Fox (Glenn)
A19- Levar Burton (as himself)
A20- Ian Scott Rudolph (Captain Sweatpants)

Should be an awesome release.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
I HOPE that each case will have 12 different auto's - there were too many low level repeat auto's in Season 1/2

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes set is shaping up nicely.
Now just to get some info or pictures of the wardrobe cards.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
I HOPE that each case will have 12 different auto's - there were too many low level repeat auto's in Season 1/2

Should be no excuse with 20 autos to get 12 different ones in a case.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Who wants to have a little bet that we don't see more than 9 different autos in a case?

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

Should be no excuse with 20 autos to get 12 different ones in a case.

I agree

Picture of Pumpkindiver
posted Hide Post
Each case will have at least 3 Alice Amter Auto's just to keep up with the demand on those. (I'm sorry, I know I'm being negative but my 2 from 2 boxes of the first set is still burning)

Posts: 154 | Location: Australia | Registered: July 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
Redemptions!!! Fold-out swatch cards of the girls or the guys! Sweet!

http://www.cryptozoic.com/blog...redemptions-revealed

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
Nice!

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What does everyone think the prices on the autos will be when they hit eBay?
Main cast auto costumes, bigger names like wil wheaton etc.?
How much do you think the relic books will sell for?

Do you think the prices per case will rise to the prices from the last set when the products released? ($1,200 a case)

There should be at least 1 auto costume per case right? Maybe 2?

I'm locked in for a case Smile

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they don't cancel the product because if they said no sure date for this and all products get delay like Walking Dead then we don't know when what is going on.

Posts: 90 | Location: california | Registered: June 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Scott posted on The Walking Dead Season Two thread that the Walking Dead is scheduled for next Tuesday (the 11th) and that The Big Bang Theory is next up, so it should be out pretty soon.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: May 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post