Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted
I have seen sites taking preorders for BBT Seasons 3&4.

Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.

CONTENTS SUMMARY:
- Base set featuring episodic images from Seasons 3 and 4
- Chase set "The Elevator" tells the story of how the elevator was broken
- Chase set "Duos" covers some of the dynamic relationships in the show
- Randomly inserted Cast Autographs and Wardrobe cards

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS:
- Authentic autograph card, 1 in every box
- Authentic memorabilia card, 1 in every box
- Limited production run of only 7,000 hobby boxes
- Autograph and Memorabilia cards contain an anti-counterfeiting hologram

I didn't expect to see this product so soon.
Has anyone seen any info on signers or wardrobe items?

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
this is like the other upcoming Cryptozoic sets so far. Solicited, need to place orders, but no info for signers/wardrobe cards.

Big Bang 3&4
Walking Dead 2
Vampire Diaries 2 (haven't heard word 1 of this but it's in the current previews lol)

And of course info on Castle would be nice too Razz

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Roswellian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Has anyone seen any info on signers or wardrobe items?

I believe the word at the last Philly show was that all 5 main cast members signed again as well as the addition of Amy and Bernadette.

No clue on other signers or costumes.

Posts: 126 | Location: New York | Registered: November 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
Walking Dead Season 2 has unveiled a new vertical design for the auto cards. I wonder if they are doing the same for Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4 and that's where the image of the vertical design Penny auto on Seasons 1&2 sell sheets is from. I guess it's not all bad to have the main cast re-signers on a different design.

Posts: 712 | Location: Western US | Registered: August 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'd be happy for all the main cast to sign again even though they did in the first set.
It means I can try to get some of the cast I didn't get from the seasons 1 & 2 set.
I do prefer auto cards to be in the horizontal design- it just looks neater and has a better look. But an auto cards an auto card.
Though Cryptozoic isn't even advertising this set on their website yet, even though it comes out around the same time as others sets already up. Guess we'll just have to wait.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
I agree that the horizontal version does look a lot better. I've the cash ready to purchase a case of the but only if the main cast signs again. In my opinion not worth it if they don't, so hopefully they will be in the signers list Smile

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's some pictures of some of the chase cards up on the Cryptozoic site page.
Can't wait to find out a few confirmed signers.

Posts: 128 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
The first confirmed signer has been announced at it is Aarti Mann as Priya Smile

The significant thing in my opinion is that she is A8 so I think that A1-7 is the big 7 of the show or at least I hope so Big Grin

Posts: 77 | Location: Ireland | Registered: September 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
I hope the pic they showed of that auto is a mock up and not the real thing. Not digging it if it is.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Portlaw
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HIM:
I hope the pic they showed of that auto is a mock up and not the real thing. Not digging it if it is.

That's the actual card, I do like the vertical style better than the previous style of the last set. I feel this card is a tad dull though

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Portlaw:
quote:
Originally posted by HIM:

That's the actual card, I do like the vertical style better than the previous style of the last set. I feel this card is a tad dull though

I wouldnt mind it as much if they had left the background that the pic was taken from. Cutting her out like that against their own looks tacky.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Austin Tx | Registered: December 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Not impressed that the chase cards are using same image front and back

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would prefer the auto cards to be horizontal like the first set. Weird they would change them for the second set. They look much nicer and professional/ special looking horizontal. The vertical autos just seem a little tacky looking, but I guess it's better than no autos at all!
Still excited about the set.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder if Cryptozoic will be changing the autograph design from season to season in all their sets. I myself am a fan of continuity in autograph designs within the same series (like Twilight Zone , Stargate SG-1, Star Trek TOS, etc,). I don't like this autograph design as much as the first Big Bang Theory set but I must say I like the design of the upcoming Walking Dead set much more than the first.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
3 new autos have been added to the website:
Kevin Sussman
John Ross Bowie
Ian Rudolph
First 2 are a little bit disappointing considering they were both in the first set. Only really wanted to see repeat signers of the main cast.

posted Hide Post
Captain Sweatpants? Really? Hmmm... 2 repeats and a none speaking extra... hope there's more exciting signers to come Frown

Posts: 235 | Location: UK | Registered: March 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DewMan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ian Rudolph

Who the heck is Captain Sweatpants? I see he was in 6 episodes but I don't remember him. Guess I'm not up on my BBT fandom.

Kevin Sussman didn't really need a second auto but he was limited in the first release so it gives people a second chance. John Ross Bowie definitely didn't need a second auto. I guess they need the filler to pack around the stars.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of SHouseman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DewMan:
quote:
Ian Rudolph

Who the heck is Captain Sweatpants? I see he was in 6 episodes but I don't remember him. Guess I'm not up on my BBT fandom.

He's a background character in the comic book store. I don't know if he's ever had any lines or not...

Posts: 1186 | Location: USA | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of HIM
posted Hide Post
Ian Scott Rudolph

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I want that guys job. Stand around all day with comic books wearing sweatpants with no lines to read. Thumb Up

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post