Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Big Bang Theory Seasons 3&4
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
quote:
I haven't been able to get my dealer to reply to my email. I'm supposed to have a box reserved....Ed where are you?

Not about Big Bang, but I haven't been able to get replies to my emails to Ed for a few months and another Canberra person also has been having trouble. I think his junk mail filter is being overly aggressive or something. My Canberra friend is actually going to resort to an international phone call this week.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of goldenavenger
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what's going on, but even if his junk mail is screwed up he should be sending out an email to let me know if he still has the box he told me he had reserved for me or not. I've seen a somewhat recent post by him on here so I'm hoping he'll see my post.

http://www.comicartfans.com/Ga...etail.asp?GCat=25744

Posts: 1841 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: April 18, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I see more and more of the costume and auto cards showing up on Ebay.
Does this mean the distributors and hobby dealers are allowed to sell when they get theirs or do they still have to wait for the "official" release date?
I think Crypto dropped the ball again.
If they wanted to make sure it didn't come out until a certain date, they should have thought about the retail side- unless they want to give the retail folks a leg up on their hobby dealers.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I know it's hard to mandate but you would think hobby would be released to the public first. Either way I'm not that upset with it, it builds up the anticipation Smile

Boxes are $110 shipped on eBay now. (seller only has 4 left)

Cheapest case is $1,300!

Posts: 84 | Location: Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
Just got a notice my 2 boxes shipped and will arrive Friday or Monday!!!!

Posts: 5776 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too got confirmation that my dealer will be shipping my boxes tomorrow to arrive by Friday.
The cards look awesome.
Just wish my dealer was able to get them as early as the distributors and retail folks got them.
I don't know why dealers are getting the short end of the stick, but at least mine will be here soon.

Posts: 82 | Location: NJ | Registered: January 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
I saw a gravity box of these at Target last night! So anyone looking for packs, they're out there. It was nice seeing them as single packs instead of the Walking Dead 2 pack blisters. Same price ($2.49/pack compared to $4.99/blister) but it doesn't force you to buy multiples if you don't want in my opinion.

Odds of autos/costumes were better but still way hard to find in retail.

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post