Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Harlith's Horrors - Pack 1
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harlith's Horrors - Pack 1
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all,

We are beginning to launch our 2013 products on crimsonartworks.com
starting with -

Harlith's Horrors Trading Card Series - Pack 1
4 cards per pack
Alternate card in every 3 packs
£1.99 per pack

As with all Crimson Artworks releases - this is for a mature audience (not kid friendly)
Production status: Currently being printed
Release Date: week of 18th Feb.

Full details and previews on http://www.crimsonartworks.com

Cheers,
Jack.

Posts: 25 | Location: UK | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry, not for me...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To compliment the upcoming release of the trading card packs we are proud to present the official Harlith's Horrors sketch card series!

Full details and previews on http://www.crimsonartworks.com

Cheers,
Jack.

Posts: 25 | Location: UK | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Those look really good, bet they don't last long. Elephant

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just ordered some Smile .As my esteemed lupine friend from the black country said these will not last long Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Having picked up most of the 12 Days of Darkness sketches I couldn't resist these.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
Having picked up most of the 12 Days of Darkness sketches I couldn't resist these.

So it was you beating me on the ebay auctions Smile .Hopefully these are just as good.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Update - Sketch card packs are now sold out. Thanks to everyone who ordered! Smile

Cheers,
Jack.

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack Redd:
Update - Sketch card packs are now sold out. Thanks to everyone who ordered! Smile

Cheers,
Jack.

Phew, that was quick. Very glad I spotted this last night. Big Grin Ordered ten so hoping to get at least one from evreybody.

quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

So it was you beating me on the ebay auctions Smile .Hopefully these are just as good.

I was a man on a mission! Despite getting 9 of the 12 I was still anoyed at missing 'After the Feast'. Ended sooner than the others I think and it was already over when I finally checked. Roll Eyes

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
quote:

I was a man on a mission! Despite getting 9 of the 12 I was still anoyed at missing 'After the Feast'. Ended sooner than the others I think and it was already over when I finally checked. Roll Eyes[/QUOTE]

Funny you should mention that as it was the only one I won!

Wanted to ask Jack do you have any figures yet for how many each artist did?

Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
Has anyone received their sketch packs yet?

I got an email saying they were being shipped on the 25th but I have not received anything yet.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Horseshoe:
Has anyone received their sketch packs yet?

I got an email saying they were being shipped on the 25th but I have not received anything yet.

Dave.

I had an e-mail from Jack on 26th saying they would be dispatched as soon as possible.

They should be coming any day now hopefully.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got my cards today Dance .Three packs of the base cards,one of which had the alternate card 4 Smile and 10 sketch packs.Will post pictures in the breakdown forum once I have covered up the naughty bits Big Grin .

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great stuff, hope you got some nice sketches. Thumb Up

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post