Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Western Grim Trading Cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Western Grim Trading Cards
 Login/Join

Picture of RAMolinelli
posted
Hey an artist buddy of mine has launched his own trading card series. I thought I would pass along the info to anyone that would like to check it out:

Western Grim is a new, original collectible card series by the writer/artist team of Shannon Chambers and her husband Chris Faccone. Featuring themes based on the wild and rowdy old West, Western Grim is a fun trip back to those days of yore with a decidedly unusual twist! 25 different characters ranging from the vilest villains to the greatest heroes make up this exciting collectible card series!

There are two different versions of the Western Grim trading card sets: A Mature Collectors Edition and an All-Ages Edition. Both sets have the same core cards, but each respective set contains cards exclusive to it.

(All-Ages Edition COMING SOON!)

Western Grim trading card series one comes with the full set of twenty-five character cards and one cover card secured in a plastic sleeve.

These cards are printed on 3.5″ X 2.5″ 16 Point ultra thick cover stock that has 10% Recycled post-consumer fibers with a UV gloss finish. Printed in the USA.

As an added bonus each set comes with an exclusive blank sketch card so you can draw your very own versions of the Western Grim characters!!!

http://westerngrim.com/

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post