Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    HEROES CARDS / SAINSBURYS.
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

HEROES CARDS / SAINSBURYS.
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh wow you are going for the yellow one's aswell, i now forgive you for buying the set of blue's. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I have 130 cards now, doing really well. Clap

Only need another 14 now. Smile

I have over 100 extras. Big Grin

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I have 130 cards now, doing really well. Clap

Only need another 14 now. Smile

I have over 100 extras. Big Grin

Wolfie.

Do you want to post your missing numbers in case someone can help?

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Well right now i need these but i have some more coming in so this might change.

4, 11, 17, 33, 47, 56, 71, 79, 95, 111, 112, 133, 137.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Well right now i need these but i have some more coming in so this might change.

4, 11, 17, 33, 47, 56, 71, 79, 95, 111, 112, 133, 137.

Wolfie

I have three for you numbers 56, 71 and 137.

regards

John

Posts: 2117 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: October 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just won 175 packets, may be able to fill in any holes in your collection, although it may take a few weeks to open them - complete pain in the *** cutting them open

Traded with: RupT, Mar53, LUZNDAVE, Cardz_house , INDYPAT75, blwilson, KADRAN00157, Card Reaper, Tangent, Shaunicus, Ifish, wolfie, rwn410, Geoff bovey, WarriorBabe, womble

Posts: 855 | Location: Coventry - England | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JOHN LEVITT:

Wolfie

I have three for you numbers 56, 71 and 137.

regards

John

Thank you for the offer John but i think i may be alright now. Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
OK Wolfie, no problem.

regards

John

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
This promotion has now finished, did everyone get what they wanted, if anyone needs help let me know. Wavey

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
This promotion has now finished, did everyone get what they wanted, if anyone needs help let me know. Wavey

Wolfie, thank you for helping me acquire some of these. Big Grin

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wolfie

I need 1 card to complete the yellow version this being No 47.

regards

John

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
John you are the only person i have ever seen mention the yellow back cards, i have never seen one. You have done great to get virtually a full set of those, i will keep my eyes peeled for the one you are missing. Wavey

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie

Thank you, I also have some odds if you do want any.

regards

John

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hi How do these cards fix into the album I can fix one page of cards into the cut out slots but the reverse page I can not slot the cards into any slots ?

Posts: 2 | Location: Northumberland  | Registered: October 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slyguy:
Hi How do these cards fix into the album I can fix one page of cards into the cut out slots but the reverse page I can not slot the cards into any slots ?

You do not use all 4 corners. You use 2 opposite corners for each card and then on the next page use the 2 opposite corners that you did not use on the previous page.

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

You do not use all 4 corners. You use 2 opposite corners for each card and then on the next page use the 2 opposite corners that you did not use on the previous page.
Thanks

Posts: 2 | Location: Northumberland  | Registered: October 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thanks

May I suggest that you don't use this method as it will mean that your cards will have "corner marks" on those corners that have gone into the slots ( and possibly damaged) and the slots in the album will be enlarged. I prefer to put my cards into clear "optical" pages (mainly used for cigarette/trade card sized cards) and keep the album card free. The pages I use are 8 pockets to a page with the pocket size 55 x 83 mm. With these Sainsbury's card you can have 16 to a page as the backs don't have much to see.

regards

John