Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Arrow Season 4
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Arrow Season 4
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted
So going thru Twitter today, I noticed that they were showing off the new Outlander S2 cards, underneath one of those pics, you can make out some of the Arrow cards on display on the shelf below- one of them is a Stephen Amell autograph card- which means Cryptozoic finally got him-

Awesome! Even though I hate S4.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Just had a look and yep, really nice looking card (from what I can make out) I wonder if it will be as scarce as Grant Gustin's Flash card however? I think the Arrow Season 4 autograph design is really attractive, and it looks like it's off to an amazing start on the signers. You can see the top of what looks like à Katie Cassidy card, and we know that actors like Katrina Law and Rila Fukushima have signed from twitter photos they posted last year.

https://twitter.com/OutlanderT...s/887882084374560769

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
In the first pic you can see Charlotte Ross auto then there is another one down front that is a picture that could also be Stephen. I think the card in front of Stephen in pic 2 could be a new Caity Lotz. I think I can make out a Rila auto too.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Glad to see something new...Looked like Cryptozoic slowed a bit.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rwn410
posted Hide Post
Someone has posted a very clear photo of the Arrow shelf over on Blowout Smile

You can see;

Stephen Amell,
Katie Cassidy,
Caity Lotz,
Charlotte Ross,
Emily Bett Rickards,
Katrina Law,
Rila Fukushima,
Amy Gumerick,
Audrey Marie Anderson,
Casper Crump

There's only one card on display for each, but Rila Fukushima had two Season 4 cards in her signing photo last year.

Posts: 398 | Location: UK | Registered: January 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I need that Cassidy card! I may forego boxes of this set since I hated this season overall, but the thought of pulling an Amell card is tempting.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Graham
posted Hide Post
Not collected Arrow, but this seems to be the season to go for!

Posts: 3804 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Product page is now up on Cryptozoic's site with autograph images...

https://www.cryptozoic.com/arr...ading-cards-season-4

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Product page is now up on Cryptozoic's site with autograph images...

https://www.cryptozoic.com/arr...ading-cards-season-4

How bad is this?
The first thing I did when I saw this was compare the signatures and said to myself- I see slight variances in the two- cool, no auto-pen.

Talks to the current state of the hobby.

Mike.

Posts: 67 | Location: NC | Registered: August 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
My thought was, great, but are there more than 12, 6 each?

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Well, it's easily the best looking set so far. There's that at least.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
My thought was, great, but are there more than 12, 6 each?

I was told "More than Flash, less than the normal short print" which would be 100ish.

So maybe 50 if we're lucky, between the 2 autos.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Janet Kidder added

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Two more additions:

Falk Hentschel as Carter Hall/Hawkman

Alexander Calvert as Lonnie Machin / Anarky

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post