Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Star Trek: The Remastered Original Series
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Star Trek: The Remastered Original Series
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like it's released already.

I did not realize there was parallel set 81 card "GOLD Parallel Base Set". Nothing on the Rittenhouse site.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
That's early.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Yeah, release date is tomorrow.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of archifou
posted Hide Post
Still waiting to my stuff to arrive. I hate custom here Shake Head

But love the Creatures ;-)

This message has been edited. Last edited by: archifou,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
My case should arrive on Monday. Smile

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kennywood:
This exclusive lenticular card RL11 is available from the Rittenhouse Archives Rewards Catalog (300 points):

Just ordered mine, but the Chestnut of Shipping Cost!!!!! $14 to have the card Shipping to the U.K. on top of what it cost to Ship the Rewards Points to Rittenhouse.

I probably should have just waited and purchase it off one of those dealers who get multiple copies.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That must be a really thick and heavy card to cost that much Eek .I've had binders and boxes posted from the USA for less.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Don't get me started on this, it is the worst thing Rittenhouse have ever done.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
Don't get me started on this, it is the worst thing Rittenhouse have ever done.

Actually, I think making the Complete TNG Autos cards in the style of the Quotable TNG cards is the worst thing Rittenhouse has done.

(But $14 for shipping is pretty bad too!)

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post