Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Once Upon A Time (Cryptozoic)
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Once Upon A Time (Cryptozoic)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Yeah not too keen on the "material used in the making" costume cards. If it's not show worn, I really don't see the appeal. Autos look nice though, may pick up some of those.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wgf351
posted Hide Post
Anybody hear anything about this set? News has been very scarce.

Posts: 111 | Location: Rhode Island | Registered: January 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The Cryptozoic website has it as quarter 3 2014 so it's this month Big Grin .

Seriously though they are way behind on their schedules and I would be very surprised if it made an appearance this year although it has more chance than some of their titles as it is a much smaller release than most of them.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Triple-Frog:
The Cryptozoic website has it as quarter 3 2014 so it's this month Big Grin .

Seriously though they are way behind on their schedules and I would be very surprised if it made an appearance this year although it has more chance than some of their titles as it is a much smaller release than most of them.

New date is October 22nd, for now...

Typically, it seems to take about 4 weeks to get a set to the public after all the autos are in. And unfortunately this set has NONE of them back yet. So even October might be optimistic.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
Still missing 2 majors actors and 1 other actor.
May be by the end of the month all the signers sent back the cards. If we are lucky enough the release date could be 22nd October .

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Surprised they didn't get Josh Dallas. He is a great signer ttm.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
All the autos have been returned !
Now i hope Oct 22nd was the final date, so excited Smile

Posts: 176 | Location: lyon, FRANCE | Registered: December 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Once Upon A Time Season 1 Trading Cards

Fairy tales come to life with the Once Upon A Time Season 1 Trading Cards. ABC's original series tells the tale of Emma Swan, daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, as she tries to break a curse placed upon the fairy tale residents of Storybrooke by the Evil Queen Regina, a curse that has left Storybrooke's residents without their memories and trapped in the real world. Cryptozoic Entertainment is excited to bring fans plenty of goodies with the Season 1 trading cards, including autograph cards and wardrobe cards featuring the incredible costumes designed for the show.

Key Features:

• A modern take on the fairy tale characters, ABC’s Once Upon a Time is a huge hit with over 12 million viewers for the Season 1 premiere!
  • Season 1 trading card set features autograph cards from main cast and guest stars and wardrobe cards for the outstanding Fairy Tale costumes designed especially for the show.
  • Stunning designs will retell the story as we meet some of the most beloved characters on television.

Product Details:

Release Date: October 22, 2014
Base Set: 45 card base set featuring episodic images from the first season (1 complete set per box)
Chase Sets: The Price of Magic chase set (2 per box)
Inserts: Autograph and Wardrobe cards (4 per box)
Sketch Cards:Sketch Cards: Hand-drawn sketch cards created by top artists. (1 per 25 boxes)
Oversized Redemption: There are 25 Oversized Quadruple Wardobe cards, featuring swatches for Snow White and Prince Charming on one side, and Snow White and The Evil Queen on the other. (1 per 80 boxes)

Box Configuration: One complete base set, two "The Price of Magic" chase cards, and a combination of four Autograph and Wardrobe cards: two Autograph and two Wardrobe or one Autograph and three Wardrobe.

- Variation 1 - 2 Autograph & 2 Wardrobe

- Variation 2 - 1 Autograph & 3 Wardrobe

Sketch Card Artists

Carolyn Edwards
David Desbois
Francois Chartier
Mikey Babinski
Richard Salvucci
Tim Proctor

Autograph Signers (Signers in Bold have returned cards, Signers with an * are under contract):
Lana Parilla as Regina Mills / Evil Queen (9/14)
Robert Carlyle as Mr. Gold / Rumplestiltskin (9/14)
Eion Bailey as August Booth / Pinocchio (9/14)
Jared S. Gilmore as Henry Mills (9/14)
Raphael Sbarge as Dr. Hopper / Jiminy Cricket (9/14)
David Anders as Dr. Whale / Dr. Frakenstein (9/14)

Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent (9/14)
Tony Perez as Henry (9/14)
Giancarlo Esposito as Sidney Glass / Genie (9/14)
Jamie Dornan as Sheriff Graham / The Huntsman (9/14)
Jessy Schram as Ashley / Cinderella (9/14)

Autograph Gallery:

Memorabilia Gallery:

M1 Snow White
M2 Prince Charming
M3 Rumplestiltskin
M4 The Evil Queen

M5 The Siren

M6 Prince Charming
M7 The Evil Queen

M8 Snow White
M9 Prince Charming
M10 The Evil Queen
M11 Snow White

M12 Prince Charming

M13 The Evil Queen
M14 Snow White (Binder Exclusive)

Base Gallery:

Chase Gallery:

C01 The Evil Queen

C02 Prince Charming

C03 Snow White
C04 Rumplestiltskin

C05 Emma Swan

C06 Sheriff Graham

C07 Henry
C08 Regina Mills
C09 Mr. Gold

Sketch Gallery:

David Desbois (Evil Queen)

Carolyn Edwards (Rumplestiltskin)

Richard Salvucci (Prince Charming)

[SIZE="3"]Redemption:[/SIZE]

Binder will contain wardrobe card M14 Snow White (Binder Exclusive)

Promotional Cards:
P1 Non-Sport Update Magazine (June/July 2013)

Once Upon A Time Season 1 Trading Cards | Cryptozoic Entertainment

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WarriorBabe
posted Hide Post
I can confirm these are on track for release because my box is on it's way direct from Crypto- a Facebook competition win from Jan the 1st!

Also just ordered my binder this week.

Been a long wait but worth it I think judging by the images so far. Wish they were show worn costumes though.

Posts: 1959 | Location: UK | Registered: December 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of KAZ
posted Hide Post
Same here Wink
My retailer tells me his case (with my 2 boxes) have been shipped. 22nd of Oct here we are !

posted Hide Post
Once a date is posted on CZE's Trading Card website it is the firm release date & not estimated.

Posts: 79 | Location: Cincinnati, OH | Registered: October 05, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
hello,
posted a few cards on my DA, will follow with the rest this week
did 12 cards for the set
thx

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post