Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted
Several of you will already be aware of this (because we are close to sold out) but we put a mystery box product together this month with 2 sketch cards and a whole host of other interesting odds and ends stuffed in as well. They have some exclusive variant promos along with some unreleased stuff and a selection of sets. More info can be found here

The other cool thing about these: They are shipping already, we didn't announce the product until it was ready to go, so every order placed as of today has already been shipped out. Limited to 30 hand packed boxes 19 of them are gone.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm certain these boxes are superb, i'm amazed that there are any left.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of miket999
posted Hide Post
I ordered one and cannot wait until I get it. I was hoping that it might arrive before Xmas, but not sure it will make it. You never know with international shipping.

I too am surprised there are any still available. For the price, it was a great packaging of items....

Mike.

Posts: 5347 | Location: Warrenton, Virginia, USA | Registered: January 08, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
I picked up one as well! Smile

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Me Too! Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very cool. . . picked up a pair. . . you must be about out by now. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
I figured I might as well order one, too, since all the cool people are doing it. Big Grin

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blue Horseshoe
posted Hide Post
I think I got the last few boxes.

Dave.

Posts: 280 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: July 26, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
30 lots at five each means potentially only 6 people in the world got these! Super limited and likely excellent product. Well done to those that got in on time!

Posts: 46 | Location: UK | Registered: October 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cardster
posted Hide Post
My box arrived this morning. I got a Kristin Allen sketch in it so am very happy !! Clap Metal

Posts: 473 | Location: UK | Registered: April 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What other goodies arrived? Do tell!

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Got my two today. I reckon you might be violating the trade descriptions act by calling them boxes. Smile

I had a quick look at them at the place I had them delivered.
A nine card sketch puzzle by Lee Lightfoot in one of the 2 packs.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I had packet number 10/30 and got the following

Sherlock Holmes :
2nd Edition pack 55/200
4 card Rathbone micro set
CA1 Canvas card Edward Hardwicke

Monsters Zombies and Freaks :
Base Cards 1-6 and 13-18
Sealed "B" pack with cards 7-12 and a sketch by Bruce Gerlach.
BD1 and BD2 Bookmark cards.
4 card Mini Gutter set.
Promo P1
Sketch by Don Pedecini.

Age of Sorcery :
18 card base set.
Blank Sketch card.
MC1 Chase card.
Lee Lightfoot sketch.

Stunningly Savage :
Promos P1,P2,P3.
Red Glitter version of P3.
3 Uncut P1/P2 cards numbered 65/250 silver,65/100 gpld,and 10/30 silver glitter enhanced.

Dixons Vixens :
Uncut 3 mini chase card.
Bonus card signed by Matt Dixon.
Promo P2.

Great value for money Thumb Up .

Will try and post pictures of two sketches tomorrow.The Lee Lightfoot features nudity so go to Sketchcollectors tomorrow if you want to see that one Big Grin .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post

Sorry the Bruce Gerlach is a bit fuzzy,my camera was playing up Roll Eyes .

Anybody else care to share what they got?

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
Got my two today. I reckon you might be violating the trade descriptions act by calling them boxes. Smile

I had a quick look at them at the place I had them delivered.
A nine card sketch puzzle by Lee Lightfoot in one of the 2 packs.

We had small boxes all set up for this but as we added extras and oversized stuff it became apparent that they would not all fit in so we changed the packaging to fit more stuff inside.

All but one of these has now been sold, we held one back to for a charity auction in January. The final orders will be shipped between Christmas and New Year!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Congrats on selling all your boxes, hope everyone who purchased one gets some great stuff in it. Clap

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
Each box had 1 blank Age of Sorcery sketch card.
1 box had a double-sided blank sketch card with Dixon's Vixens on one side and Military Propaganda on the other

Various numbered and unnumbered and uncut promo cards (see Triple-Frog's post above)
Signed base card from the Monsters, Zombies and Freaks set by Lee Lightfoot in both boxes.

Also got a Sherlock Holmes set and promo set in the parcel.

Various sets or partial sets in the boxes.

box 4
Age of Sorcery sketch card by RMK (Ryan Kincaid?)
[can't post this here] topless fairy

Cult-Stuff sketch card by Clay McCormack(?)

box 5
Age of Sorcery 9 card sketch set by Lee lightfoot

Pack of Monsters, Zombies and Freaks gave sketch by Gerald Dedois

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Well done those that got these - kicking myself Shake Head

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I guess this is the break thread, so here I go...

"Box" 9/30

Not Pictured: Base Set of Monsters, Zombies, and Freaks.

Stunningly Savage
P3 and P4 (make up 1 image)
3 Uncut P3&P4, one with glitter
P1 with glitter
P1 without Glitter

Pack of Age of Sorcery 190/200
AoS Mini Card
AoS Sketch by Clay McCormack
AoS Blank Sketch Card
AoS Chase Card 1
Cult Stuff Sketch by Don Pedicini Jr.
Propaganda Posters P3
Rather Odd Dixon's Vixens and Propaganda poster card. It appears the back of each set's sketch cards are printed on this one card
Two Bookmarks

Dixon's Vixens Uncut Mini Chase Cards
MZF Cutter Cards 4x
MZF MC1
MZF P1 and P2
Bookmark of the Damned BD1 and BD2
MZF Matt Dixon Card 3 Glitter version signed by Matt

And a couple promos for JD Seeber, War of the Worlds, and Military Posters

Fun open, think I might keep a few of these for myself.

Now... Should I open #8 or leave it sealed???

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Judging by his post I think Hammer would buy #8 off you Smile .