Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
They are both spare. Please get in touch if you want it.
got it sorted now Gavin thanks.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ZERO. wheres my drinkerbell?
--
And anxiously awaits any news from cult-stuff when they will announce the official mystery box auction to the Card Talk community Big Grin

This message has been edited. Last edited by: peterc,

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Peter, I live in UK you live in USA. Please have patience it will be with you soon i'm sure.

I saw your (now removed) sad face post and assumed it was regarding the non appearance of the mystery box (the title of this thread)rather than my parcel, sorry for that.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterc:
ZERO. wheres my drinkerbell?
Post from the UK to the US has been pretty dire in recent weeks. The hold-ups seem to be taking place once packages actually reach the States. I sent a sketch card to a buyer in the States that took four weeks to arrive by regular Airmail. Posted January 26th, arrived February 29th ! Even tracked post, using Airsure and International Signed For, has been taking for ever. Two days to reach New York from when I posted them in th eUK, then up to 10 days to reach their final destination in the States.

So it is a good idea to be patient Peter.

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:

Post from the UK to the US has been pretty dire in recent weeks.

...and vice versa, US to the UK seems to be taking forever aswell.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well today i finally got my dixons vixens mini chase cards from zero so all is fine and hes a good person to trade with Smile thank you.
they are very coooool Wave

Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
Thats great news! I am sorry they took so long but really glad you like them.

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any updates on when that last Mystery box will be put up for auction ?

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Sorry everything has been delayed as we work on the Titanic set. This will go up before next Monday.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Are you saying that the Mystery Box will be put on ebay ? Or that you will update the site before next Monday ? Please clarify.

Posts: 4714 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mystery boxes sure are mysterious Frown

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:
Are you saying that the Mystery Box will be put on ebay ? Or that you will update the site before next Monday ? Please clarify.

It shall be listed on the auction site this weekend, with some rather nice extras and exclusive stuff! 50% of the of the selling price will be going to charity and we are going to do 2-3 charity items (all different) a year that way we dont have to pick just one type of organisation.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Ok This is up now with a bunch of extras. 50% of the sales price is going to a charity listed on the auction. Sorry it took so long hopefully the extras will make it worth the wait.

posted Hide Post
Dance Clap Drool Wavey Thumb Up
for when words cant convey the emotion and only smilies will do. An an animal charity too. 110 percent awesome.

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
You might want to mention your user-id.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
cult-stuffcards is the seller you want to look for

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know if those Stunningly Savage "red glitter" variants on the P1-P3 promos, mentioned above, are exclusive to the mystery box ? Or are they available elsewhere ? If so, where ?

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
As i understand it they were made exclusivly for the mystery boxes.

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Wolfie, are there glitter variants on all 3 ?

I did a completed auction search and saw several of the P3 variants, but no P1 or P2

The scans above of the variant say the card is P1, but that is an error. The one depicted is P3

posted Hide Post
Twaksilly ebay rules, they ended the listing on that. I guess they dont get the real name of the item IS Mystery Box