Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mystery Box
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I also purchased on the 21st.

Posts: 5417 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
I also purchased on 21st (after seeing the information in this thread Smile ) and it hasn't arrived yet. With the Christmas/New Year, that's not necessarily an issue as the high volumes and public holidays lead to delays, but I am starting to receive international orders that were sent out in January.

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sci-FiPlanet:

All but one of these has now been sold, we held one back to for a charity auction in January. The final orders will be shipped between Christmas and New Year!
Can I ask when and where this auction will be taking place? I would love to participate if its going to be something public, I seem to have missed out on this truly amazing chance. Frown Also I have been looking thru some of your posts and the pics of some of the cards, HEAD DESK! Some of it is just so darn neat looking that it hurts.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Ok Update for those waiting for product: Yes there was a problem with all our shipping between the 19th and the 1st, however everything has been dispatched and is in the mail system, it seems not just our domestic parcels were left but the international was also "misplaced" in an a storage area and then missed when the shipping was sent out. This stuff is on the way and I am told should be with everyone next week.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Cardz_house
posted Hide Post
quote:
Ok Update for those waiting for product: Yes there was a problem with all our shipping between the 19th and the 1st, however everything has been dispatched and is in the mail system, it seems not just our domestic parcels were left but the international was also "misplaced" in an a storage area and then missed when the shipping was sent out. This stuff is on the way and I am told should be with everyone next week.

That is just amazing news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dance Elephant Metal Clap

Some of my traders: Star*Mystyk, davelennox, Jack London, Chris Byrne, TAT, spidergoblin, Brimaster, cverdec, mac13, mars53, Ryan Cracknell, wuher, angelchick182, FRANK AMICO, batmancity, Card Reaper, Over_Worked_Mom, Dewman, THX2112, venom5liter, batmancity, barobehere, KADRAN00157, browninga5m, trade-a-card, FCB, wolfie, ghostrider666, Brian A. Davis, s8zaphod, Cee_Jay

Posts: 1451 | Location: Singapore | Registered: January 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
That's such a relief and i'm not even waiting for a parcel! Can't wait to see what everyone pulls. Big Grin

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
Got my MB today - #21/30

Here are my pulls:

Monsters, Zombies & Freaks
Promos P1, P2
Gutter Card set
Bookmark set #?21/30
Mini-Chase MC1 #?21/30
18 Card Base Set

Dixon's Vixens
18 Card Base Set + Mini-Chase 2/3
Uncut Mini-Chase set
Sketch Card error card (Propaganda Posters back on one side, Dixon's Vixens back on other)
Series 2 Promo Poster

Age of Sorcery
18 Card Base Set
Mini-Chase MC1 #?21/30
Blank Sketch Card

Stunningly Savage
Promo P3 #21/60 (red glitter)
Promos P1,P2,P3 (regular)
Promos P1 & P2 uncut sheets: Bronze 79/100, Silver 79/250 & MP 21/30 (silver glitter)

Other
Art of J.D. Seeber promo P2 regular & MP 21/30
Propaganda Posters S1 promo P3
Promo JJP1
War of the Worlds promo P1
NSU Bookmark NSU-B1

I also got a factory set pack of Sherlock Holmes and Victorian Crime and a bunch more promos in my package.

Weird though, there were no sketch cards.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
No sketch cards at all? If thats the case I need to have a look because we have packed them wrong and the cards will still be in the office some place. Drop me an email and I will get it sorted.

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish someone would give updates on when this mystery box auction will be.
Nonsport Update out to look into this.

Posts: 94 | Location: Florida | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of tangent
posted Hide Post
My box arrived today in Australia (#20/30). We appear to be breaking in this thread, so here it is. I really like these random mix releases because I get to see what's out there that I normally wouldn't collect. I hadn't seen the canvas cards before, they are really nicely done.

Monsters, Zombies & Freaks
Promos P1, P2
Bookmark set 20/30
Mini-Chase MC1 20/30
Various mini cards
18 Card Base Set
WZP6 (canvas)

Age of Sorcery
18 Card Base Set
Mini-Chase MC1 #20/30
Blank Sketch Card (oddly, appears to be signed)
Sketch - Pablo Diaz dragon

Sherlock Holmes
18 card base set (with SH 19)
Minicard MC1 MC2 88/220
Terror by Night 4 card set 317/600
Canvas S1
Canvas auto CA1 (Hardwicke) unsigned

Stunningly Savage
Promo P3 20/60 (red glitter)
Promos P1,P2,P3 (regular)
Promos P1 & P2 uncut sheets: Bronze 70/100, Silver 70/250 & MP 20/30 (silver glitter)

Other
Assorted promos
Cult sketch - Gerlach skull
Cult sketch - Hack (bank robber?)

Posts: 1574 | Location: temp UK, usually Australia | Registered: July 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This question is for
quote:
Scifi Cards
in your pics of your card pulls you have a card showing a fairy type image sitting on a thimble holding a bottle of beer with little stars floating around her head. What is this card from? And are you or anyone reading this with the same card willing to consider parting with that card?
Wavey

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
That sounds like mini card 2 from the Dixons Vixens set.Her name is Drinkerbell Big Grin .

Sorry I have not got a spare one.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by peterc:
And are you or anyone reading this with the same card willing to consider parting with that card?
Wavey

Triple frog is right, its mini chase card 2/3 from Dixon's Vixens. I've got a spare and 3/3 too.

If you buy the 18 card set you get one of these mini cards in every pack

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Zero,

Posts: 191 | Location: Cheshire, UK | Registered: January 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
And I am interested in the 3/3 card. Is anyone willing to part with their's?

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Zero
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pendragon:
And I am interested in the 3/3 card. Is anyone willing to part with their's?

They are both spare. Please get in touch if you want it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Zero:
quote:
Originally posted by peterc:
And are you or anyone reading this with the same card willing to consider parting with that card?
Wavey

Triple frog is right, its mini chase card 2/3 from Dixon's Vixens. I've got a spare and 3/3 too.

If you buy the 18 card set you get one of these mini cards in every pack

Zero thank you for repying, can you tell me how to get in touch with you to get that extra drinkerbell card please? Or any others? Id be interested one or more of those packs you mentioned too if available? Am I allowed to post my email address here? I do not yet know how or have the option for sending other NSU members messages.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
No sketch cards at all? If thats the case I need to have a look because we have packed them wrong and the cards will still be in the office some place. Drop me an email and I will get it sorted.

Hey Jason,
I emailed you a few weeks ago, but never heard anything back - did you receive it?

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pendragon
posted Hide Post
Zero, email sent.

Posts: 429 | Location: San Diego, CA | Registered: January 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miss Lizzy:
quote:

Hey Jason,
I emailed you a few weeks ago, but never heard anything back - did you receive it?

Lizzy: I must have missed it sorry! I will have a look for it tonight, but regardless I have some stuff for you going in the mail!

The last box of these should be up this weekend for those who have been asking. Sorry for the delay! I will post details as soon as it is sorted out.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Lizzy: I must have missed it sorry! I will have a look for it tonight, but regardless I have some stuff for you going in the mail!

Awesome Smile Thank you.