Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Harlith's Horrors: Witches from Crimson Artworks
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Harlith's Horrors: Witches from Crimson Artworks
 Login/Join

posted
Hey all,

I'm happy to say that we have launched our new mature audience company Crimson Artworks.
ReddLife Entertainment will house our more universal products and Crimson Artworks will concentrate on adult only entertainment.
Darker, more edgy, sexier, allowing creators to cut loose a bit more and giving adult collectors something more satisfying when playing with these more mature themes.

I hope you will join us and I hope you will enjoy what we come up with.

www.crimsonartworks.com

The website has literally just launched so if there are any errors or problems, please feel free to drop me a line via PM or e-mail.

Now onto the products -

Plus we have a special limited time offer -

Visit www.crimsonartworks.com for more details and to make orders.

There will be limited edition Harlith's Horror sketch card packs, but they will be sold separately from the trading cards. So collectors can pick and choose how they want to collect the set to suit themselves.
Look out for pre-sales tomorrow night as Halloween approaches......let me know if you are interested and I'll keep you updated.

Also don't worry, if you put in a pre-order for the trading card sets now, you won't have to pay extra postage if you then order a sketch card pack, so go wild! Smile

Cheers,
Jack.

Posts: 25 | Location: UK | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
So, the sketch card packs associated with Harlith's Horrors are NOT the Body Language packs currently on the website, right?

If I were to pre-order a HH and a HH Merry Xmas pack, the sketch card pack would become available to order before the HH packs ship, is that right? And can you tell us a little more about the contents of the sketch pack - is it a single sketch? Or is there more to it? Thanks! Smile

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Ordered a set of each - hope I can get some of the body language cards as well

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this is confusing to me - is there one sketch per pack?

Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I don't think there are any sketches in these packs.I think they are being sold seperate to these cards.

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey all,

The Harlith's Horrors - Witches and Merry Christmas sets are trading card sets only - no sketch cards.

However we do have some very limited edition Harlith's Horrors sketch cards available to order. They are really a separate product, but tie in to the theme - full details for the sketch cards can now be seen by - clicking here

Cheers,
Jack.

Posts: 25 | Location: UK | Registered: July 15, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post