Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Lonestar Steakhouse Nov 3-19th Special
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Lonestar Steakhouse Nov 3-19th Special
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Hello Everyone!
As many of you know, I am constantly working on fundraisers to benefit the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation and we have come up with one that is a winner for everyone!

What : Eat at Lonestar Steakhouse

Where : Located at 9340 Joliet Road, in Hodgkins, IL. Just minutes off I-55 and I-294 expressways. Inside a nice shopping district.

When: Between Saturday, Nov 3rd and Monday, Nov 19th, between 10am and 11pm every day during this time period, and present the flyer to the server, link below:

http://www.nonsportcardexpo.co...Lonestar%20flyer.pdf

And Lonestar will Donate 15% of your check to the Pediatric Oncology Treasure Chest Foundation! www.treasurechest.org

It is just that simple!

You get a chance to dine out, have some great food, and by the way, they do offer other things than steak! They have chicken, ribs, hamburgers, pork chops. salads and deserts that will make your eyes bug out and more!!!!!
One of the best deals today, is the

3 for 25 Special
A new 3-course meal featuring our tender sirloin or other favorites. Only for a limited time.
This is so filling!
Check out the full menu here:

http://www.lonestarsteakhouse.com/

I know that there are a ton of card talkers in the Chicago area, if you happen to be in this neck of the woods, and are hungry, please consider helping out the children by downloading a flyer, coming to Lonestar, enjoy good food and help make a difference in a child with Cancer's life.
Please remember that the Foundation helps almost 8000 children and teens every month with cancer.We have hosted them at the Chicagoland Expo for 8 years and will continue to create fundraisers, such as this one to help them out.
Please like us on on Facebook as well at the Chicagoland Expo page.
Thank you all for your past, present and future support of these wonderful children and teens! Take care and hope to see some of you there during this time period.

Also, please note: if this is a successful campaign, we will continue on to include additional areas.

Thank you and take care,
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Please feel free to repost, copy, reproduce the flyer and share with friends and family. We can use all the exposure we can get on this promotion.
Thanks all for your support! Take care and have a great day!
Paul

Posts: 955 | Location: HICKORY HILLS IL | Registered: April 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
If any of the local members are going to shows in the next 3 weeks, if I can send you some flyers to bring to the shows, please feel free to contact me and I would be glad to mail you some.
cecexpo@gmail.com
Everything that helps the children is always a good thing!
Thanks again,
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hello everyone, We are getting ready to kick off the start of this event today at 3pm at the Lonestar Restaurant. The kick off is a pay your own way event, as it is for charity, but if anyone wishes to join us in the celebration today at 3pm or even tomorrow, after ToyCon and the Nonsport Annex and Collectors Gathering ( see Conventions section for full details), again at around 3-3:30pm, you are welcome to join us.
Please remember to download or print off your flyer to attend the event from Nov 3 through Nov 19th at the Hodgkins ( near Countryside, off I-55 expressway), just hand your copy to the server and Lonestar will donate 15% of the receipts to the Treasure Chest Foundation. So please come out if you are able and help make this program a success.Thank you in advance.
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Good morning all! The first day was a good start to this program and I want to thank everyone who came out yesterday to Lonestar.
We will be going back today after the show for a bite to continue the program's success.
Please if you can join us in sharing in this experience, please do so, it is good food, a nice and friendly atmosphere and we are continuing to help children with cancer.
Also, I would like to ask as many of you who would, please re-post the flyer to the event on Facebook, and Twitter. If you could add a link to your websites and blogs, that would help also.
This is a pilot program for us with Lonestar and need it to be a roaring success!
Remember, it is only about 10 minutes from the show today, and is very close to I-55 expressway.
Thanks again for your generosity and see you at the ToyCon and NonSport Annex and Collectors Gathering very soon.
Take care,
Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
doing great! with this promotion- remember it runs through Nov 19th at the Hodgkins, IL location - details on our site and you can download the flyer right off the home page- www.chicagolandexpo.com
Thanks again for helping us make this a successful event!
Please keep your eyes peeled for a special announcement regarding Nov 17th!
Thanks Paul

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Halfway through the promotion, doing well, but need more folks to come out to join us.
I will be putting together a get together on Nov 17th to help bring folks together similar to our kick off- everyone pays their own way, but we can all dine together and talk about our favorite cards, activities and other stuff! Email me for a time, as I believe it will be 3pm again, but need to clear it. I would just need to let the restaurant know how many people to expect in advance.
Thanks again for everything!
Paul