Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    CBLDF and Cryptozoic Team Up for Charity Trading Card Set
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

CBLDF and Cryptozoic Team Up for Charity Trading Card Set
 Login/Join

Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
Many thanks! Smile

Posts: 20 | Location: Leganés | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Those really are gorgeous!!

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
Thanks a lot Harris! Smile It has been a very inspiring set.

Posts: 20 | Location: Leganés | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very nice sketches Thumb Up Top Class

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A little taste of what I am bringing to the table...

Gary Kezele Preview:

Posts: 7 | Location: seattle, WA | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Really great Gary

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Yeah, those are terrific for sure! Thumb Up Really incredible, Gary.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
here are 2 more.

Posts: 7 | Location: seattle, WA | Registered: June 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very Nice Gary. I was thinking of doing a grey tone one but figured you already have that market cornered.
Here are 4 of the 15 i did for this set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Justice41,

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
those are insane man. love em! SPawn rocks the hardest though!

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Wow Pablo,Gary and Aston great looking cards

Tom

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
Great looking cards.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
My Spawns: Medieval, unmasked and Hellspawn. Enjoy!

Picture of RAMolinelli
posted Hide Post

Some Bone and Beanworld themed B&W cards.

Posts: 472 | Location: Outer Space | Registered: December 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All my CBLDF cards are now posted.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hcbrewer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justice41:

where ???

Posts: 438 | Location: Toronto | Registered: August 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hcbrewer:
quote:
Originally posted by Justice41:

where ???

Sorry had to yank em, didn't read the part in the contract about posting the images.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
ICv2 has a story on their site today about CBLDF Liberty Cards today. According to the site (and CZE's own site), the series is out tomorrow. You can read the story, including a list of sketch card artists and the packaging here:

CBLDF 'Liberty Cards' Due Next Week

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
I received my cards today so I can start shipping to arrive on Tuesday.

With the Chicago show prep work I doubt I'll have time to break much before the weekend.

But they are indeed live on Tuesday.

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Can anyone let me know if Cryptozoic was putting their hologram on the back of this sets autographs like they have for all their later releases.
I purchased a Gaiman auto off the bay which finally arrived today and I noticed it doesn't have it. The card looks authentic, I just thought they were putting their hologram on all of their sets.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post