Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Cryptozoic Announces...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cryptozoic Announces...
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Very nice...I'm definitely going to pick up some of this set.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
The Guild auto cards were just posted on our Facebook page.

The Guild Album

Enjoy!

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Scott I really have no words for how cool these cards are!! I am very much hoping that I can get a case from a nice dealer. You guys really look like you care about the products you make! I cant wait to see the Smallville set and am still hoping that you guys can get the Supernatural license.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
Has the Fringe set been fully confirmed too?

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:

It's currently in development. Set 1 will cover seasons 1&2.

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Cline:
Scott I really have no words for how cool these cards are!! I am very much hoping that I can get a case from a nice dealer. You guys really look like you care about the products you make! I cant wait to see the Smallville set and am still hoping that you guys can get the Supernatural license.

Thanks, Chris. We did The Guild because we love the series so much. It's easy to get into it and care about it when the people on the other side are so passionate about what they do. The entire cast and crew has been a pleasure to work with.

Smallville is coming along nicely and we'll definitely keep Supernatural in mind.

Thanks!

Contest Czar
Picture of barobehere
posted Hide Post
For me, 2010/11 have been slow years for me in Non Sports cards. I moved back into comics just because there were so few sets I was committed to. This being said, Thank you in advance for what looks to be a steller year for cards in 2012 for me. I will be purchasing The Walking Dead, The Guild, Big Bang and Smallville. Also, Kurt was awesome at the Philly show. Thanks, Scott!
Thanks

Posts: 5777 | Location: Meridian, Mississippi | Registered: November 23, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott -- did Michelle Boyd sign for this set? She was in the autograph party photos, but I don't see a card for her.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Char_Baby
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Scott Gaeta:
quote:
Originally posted by Char_Baby:

It's currently in development. Set 1 will cover seasons 1&2.

Awesome!
Cannot wait for this, absolutely love the show.

Posts: 111 | Location: Hampshire, UK | Registered: November 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ra$
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by barobehere:
For me, 2010/11 have been slow years for me in Non Sports cards. I moved back into comics just because there were so few sets I was committed to. This being said, Thank you in advance for what looks to be a steller year for cards in 2012 for me. I will be purchasing The Walking Dead, The Guild, Big Bang and Smallville. Also, Kurt was awesome at the Philly show. Thanks, Scott!
Thanks

My non-sport trading card has been very slow for me this year aswell i started on marvel comic sketch, 2012 will be a great year for non-sport we have alot of set comimg out that i am interested in. I will for sure pick up Crypt's few of the auto from VD and Smallville Smile cant wait for those 2 to be release!!!!

Posts: 97 | Location: London, UK | Registered: September 25, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jason00:
Hey Scott -- did Michelle Boyd sign for this set? She was in the autograph party photos, but I don't see a card for her.

She is signing. Her cards should post shortly.

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Scott, how can we obtain The Guild promos ? How many different ones are there ?

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

I would really like to know too... Confused

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by David R:

I would really like to know too... Confused

There has only been one promo for The Guild. It was distributed at the WOW Insider party the night before BlizzCon. We have a small number of them left and have already given out a few on our Facebook page. We will be giving out the rest soon.

Thanks.

Scott

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any updates yet on how to get the Guild promo ?

Posts: 4719 | Location: Bayonne, NJ, USA | Registered: May 06, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Is this still releasing this week?

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Miss Lizzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Bartowski:
Is this still releasing this week?

I doubt it - they haven't asked for payment yet.
I think they will try and get Vampire Diaries out first.

Posts: 2070 | Location: Southern California | Registered: March 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Found these cool photos of some of the costume card and base card as well.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for some sort of update about the Smallville set. I'm not familiar with Walking Dead or Vampire Diaries, but they are some of the most beautiful looking cards I've seen in a while, so I can't wait to see what Smallville is going to look like. Also, I'll be doing some serious geeking out if they got Welling to sign, but either way I'm going for a master set!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of watchers of watchers
posted Hide Post
Hey Scott can you update us on the other release dates? Are they staying the same?

Posts: 330 | Location: th,indiana,usa | Registered: June 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post