Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Complete Star Trek: The Next Generation Series 2 (Rittenhouse)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Complete Star Trek: The Next Generation Series 2 (Rittenhouse)
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
Release date 2/22/12. RA has updated their site:

http://www.scifihobby.com/prod...ng-series2/index.cfm

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Anyone know if the missing auto's from series one are going to be in this set? I had a list of them but misplaced it. Maybe we could get a "on hand" checklist to tide us over?

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I believe the autographs that didn't make it into series 1 are coming out with this release- my confusion is over new John deLancie and Patti Yasutake autograph cards since both had cards in the Quotable TNG set. Michelle Forbes I understand being on the list again since she played one other character on the show.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
You can never have enough Q

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post
I actually like this list of signers better than series 1

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
There are definitely some bigger names in this set and I wish I could buy a case of this too, but until I have a new job I will have to sit out a case of this for now.

Val

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ajdedo
posted Hide Post

Posts: 146 | Location: Sunshine Coast, BC | Registered: April 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post