Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Orville - Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Orville - Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Kennywood
posted
    Coming 11-21-18

Product is already sold out.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kennywood,

Posts: 7361 | Location: the wonderful state of Denial | Registered: January 14, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
The title announcement just appears and the product is sold out! Well that's a new one.

Maybe they made one case. Maybe one distributor bought it all. Big Grin

Seriously, this stuff is getting wackier and wackier.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Just noticed that The Complete X-Files trading cards coming out from RA in December 2018 is also marked as "sold out". Guess this is the new thing.

Posts: 10382 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
That's odd.
I know some companies for other things sometimes have sold out listed to avoid people trying to order when there isn't much information...sort of stemming the flow of questions and order attempts.
It seems strange to put the product on the website, which wasn't there the other day and it's immediately sold out. And there's no other details of content to at least bug our dealers for....yet.

Or it could just be limited and dealers all have their allocation and that's all the stock RA will have?! Confused

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Robert Kohlbus
posted Hide Post
These product are not sold-out as they are not yet available for sale. Our system marks items as sold-out if the inventory level is zero in the database. Since we haven't made the trading cards yet, the inventory level is zero. We have removed this information box that listed the items as sold-out to avoid confusion. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Posts: 279 | Location: Jenkintown, PA | Registered: December 10, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yeah, thanks I just saw that's gone. See the power you have to drive us crazy. Big Grin

Great titles! Thumb Up

Picture of robomole
posted Hide Post
This just made my day! Incredible show! I'm in for a case or two!

Posts: 209 | Location: El Cajon, California | Registered: October 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Kohlbus:
These product are not sold-out as they are not yet available for sale. Our system marks items as sold-out if the inventory level is zero in the database. Since we haven't made the trading cards yet, the inventory level is zero. We have removed this information box that listed the items as sold-out to avoid confusion. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Miss you at the Philly shows

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of AJJ
posted Hide Post
I'll be keeping an eye out for these.

Posts: 4594 | Location: Liverpool, UK | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Smile) Well that was all obvious.

I bet companies get so tired of having to explain really simple stuff.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Does anyone know of any autograph signers for this set?

I really want a Adrianne Palicki autograph, I was a hugh fan of Friday Night Lights.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
Howdy,

Does anyone know of any autograph signers for this set?

I really want a Adrianne Palicki autograph, I was a hugh fan of Friday Night Lights.

TTFN

She signed for Smallville season 3, if she doesn't sign for this.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I appreciate you pointing that out Raj, I didn't know that (despite collecting that set).

I'll need to look back and see if I actually own her autograph already.

Thanks.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like this has been put off until 2019

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I hear nothing about this show, no promotions or ads. I don't know if it's on now, or coming back next year.

I think this was a vanity project for MacFarlane and of course its on FOX, which keeps on junk and cancels good shows. I did catch a couple of episodes last year and didn't know if it was supposed to be a comedy or serious sci-fi. It wasn't very funny or very serious.

I've got a feeling RA might do something with this title other than a traditional release. There is a fan base for it, as there is with nearly everything on, but honestly I could think of several other shows more deserving of a card set than this one.

NSU Writer
Picture of Don Norton
posted Hide Post
The Orville Season 2 starts in late December

Posts: 2911 | Location: Crystal Lake, IL | Registered: December 04, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The set was bumped to 2019 months ago. What's new though is the exact release date is now up: February 27th.

The show was advertised and aired properly in the UK, and was well-received. It's very good.

We get season 2 a couple of weeks after the US.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Autographs
Penny Johnson Jerald
Peter Macon
Adrianne Palicki
Scott Grimes
Mark Jackson
Rob Lowe
Kelly Hu
Seth Austin
Robert Picardo
Robert Knepper
Dylan Kenin
Giorgia Whigham
Larry Joe Campbell

10 Wardrobe Relics

Base set: 72
Bridge Crew: 8
Mirror Bridge Crew Parallel: 8
Quotable: 12
Orville Ship: 9
Tour The Orville: 9
Off-Duty: 7

6-case incentive: Robert Picardo/Molly Hagan dual autograph
9-case incentive: Rob Lowe/Adrianne Palicki dual autograph
18-case incentive: archive box

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jason00
posted Hide Post
The autograph I really wanted from this set is Halston Sage, I don't think I will buy anything other than a base set if she isn't a signer.

Posts: 1562 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: November 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
It says more to come, so there's a little hope. Although I must admit Rittenhouse have recently liked to display mock-ups of the big signers if they're confirmed and just awaiting card returns, so on that basis it would appear Sage, J.Lee, and McFarlane aren't signing.

Also find it slightly odd that Molly Hagan has signed a case-incentive dual card, but not a single card. I imagine she'll get added.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,