Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    The Orville - Rittenhouse
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Orville - Rittenhouse
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
There's a special P4 promo card for the facebook people. Check out Rittenhouse Archives on facebook for details.

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Saw a note on the Rittenhouse forums that said they're still working on getting Seth McFarlane to sign for this.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
RA said on its website that the Seth McFarlane auto is confirmed, that he's agreed to sign

Posts: 3999 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
RA hasn't updated The Orville ad page for a McFarlane auto as yet. Steve has previously said that not everyone will be in the first series. Still enough time, but this one could be close.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Release date moved to April 17.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Release date moved to April 17.

Would make a guess that it's due to waiting on the McFarlane auto, that's still not pictured.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Would make a guess that it's due to waiting on the McFarlane auto, that's still not pictured.

It definitely is.

Posts: 794 | Location: England | Registered: August 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Updated with the Seth McFarlane card. And the card design is now different too.

I liked it before, but this is even nicer. I guess they're already going for multiple card designs again.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Interesting how much Adrianne Palicki's signature has shortened since Smallville. Reminds me of how my nice legible signature when I started work became a scribble as the years passed Smile .

Posts: 2564 | Location: Sutton Coldfield England | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Penny Johnson Jerald's has as well. Or, Penny John Jold, as she apparently is now.

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Really great design. I've never seen this show but might chase a MacFarlane autograph.

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by webjon:
Really great design. I've never seen this show but might chase a MacFarlane autograph.

Hands off! There'll be few enough of them around as it is Wink

Platinum Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
quote:

Hands off! There'll be few enough of them around as it is Wink

Do we have any idea how many are being made? If it is anything like Family Guy I'm immediately priced out. . .

Posts: 5409 | Location: Parts Unknown. | Registered: January 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Do we have any idea how many are being made? If it is anything like Family Guy I'm immediately priced out. . .

Honestly, I expect no more than 100 from the top names in any Rittenhouse set, these days. 50 if it's Cryptozoic.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Full autograph checklist:

Seth McFarlane
Rob Lowe
Peter Macon
Mark Jackson
Penny Johnson Jerald
Scott Grimes
Adrianne Palicki
Kelly Hu
Gavin Lee
Larry Joe Campbell
Patrick Cox
JD Cullum
Christine Corpuz
Sean Cook
Brett Rickaby
Jeremy Guskin
Rena Owen
Antonio D. Charity
James Morrison
Robert Knepper
Max Burkholder
Micheala McManus
Dylan Kenin
James Horan
Makabe Ganey
Catherine Shu
Barry Livingston
Steven Culp
Brian Thompson
J. Paul Boehmer
Ralph Garman
Philip Anthony-Rodriguez
Paul Vogt
Erica Tazel
Lenny Von Dohlen
Tim Mikulecky
Seth Austin
Robert Picardo
Giorgia Whigham

First 8 are full bleed. The rest are bordered.

There's also a dual of Philip Anthony-Rodriguez and Erica Tazel in the boxes.

The other duals (Rob Lowe/Adrianne Palicki and Robert Picardo/Molly Hagen) are case incentives.

A bordered Rob Lowe is an archive box exclusive.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: ravenheart,

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
As expected, less than 100 each of Rob Lowe and Seth McFarlane in the boxes.

Can't remember the last time the "Scarce" bracket was used...

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ravenheart:
Can't remember the last time the "Scarce" bracket was used...

RA has been using it on bigger name autos and the duals for awhile. Twin Peaks and X-Files are probably the most recent. I'm sure next GoT will have several listed.

They all used to just fall in the Extremely Limited category, as there was no minimum number given, just XXX and less. Now they feel the need to tell us that we really, really, really shouldn't expect to find them. Big Grin

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've seen it in the key for ages... it's never been used on a set I care about, but to be fair, Twin Peaks and X-Files didn't fall in that category Wink

It definitely translates to "unbuyable" to me.

Picture of Hedgehog Witch
posted Hide Post
"Scarce" is in the "please buy 18 cases and you stand a good chance" bracket. Which to ordinary collectors is a.k.a. "unbuyable". Wink Big Grin
I like the show, but with other shows' sets released this year I'm having to pass on this one. If I can pick up a Scott Grimes cheaply, I might, but nothing else.
As always, I'll still be interested in what people find in their boxes/cases etc and how the cards look.

Posts: 422 | Location: UK | Registered: March 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post