Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
OMG! A Pam Grier auto. Bouncey Dance

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
OMG! A Pam Grier auto. Bouncey Dance

BREAKING: FRANK WELKER HAS BEEN ADDED

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Cool, I'd love one from Martin Short who met his end in the film at the hands of the Martian Spy Girl.
Tim Burton would be a nice one, too, and also his frequent collaborator, composer Danny Elfman, never mind Jack Black, Jack Nicholson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Glenn Close, and on and on and on. That movie had a huge cast.

It's too late to get Slim Whitman, unfortunately. Frown

Posts: 3317 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Cool, I'd love one from Martin Short who met his end in the film at the hands of the Martian Spy Girl.
Tim Burton would be a nice one, too, and also his frequent collaborator, composer Danny Elfman, never mind Jack Black, Jack Nicholson, Sarah Jessica Parker, Glenn Close, and on and on and on. That movie had a huge cast.

It's too late to get Slim Whitman, unfortunately. Frown

We'd ALL love Martin Short, and Slim was on our list before he passed.

It was a lot of trouble to get anyone-- as we don't have a formal relationship with WB. But it was something we wanted to tack on at the end as a little bonus. Yes, they'll be counted as one of the two hits, but we felt that even the lesser cast members would be interesting, and provide a solid foundation for future stars if we do a series 2.

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Rudy
Got the cards
Thanks

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rudy, double ditto...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Now those sketches are worthy of Mars Attacks, they should all be half as good. Thumb Up

Posts: 10368 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here are some more...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Martian Commander,

Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
Some of my cards. More soon.

Posts: 20 | Location: Leganés | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Nice looking cards!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Nice looking cards!

Batman IS excited Big Grin

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Lyndal Ferguson

posted Hide Post
Possibly my new favorite sketch artist, Jason Crosby!

If you follow us on facebook, we're posting all the sketch cards as the artists show them to us, and hope to have samples from every contributing artist before the set is packed out.

Picture of Pablo
posted Hide Post
One of my puzzles for the set.

Posts: 20 | Location: Leganés | Registered: June 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Looking good Martian Commander. I like the Mars Attacks mouse too! LOL

Also, the puzzle sketch set is great, Pablo.

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Wow, gotta have one...

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
They do look great but I suppose the binders will be just as exclusive as the last ones, almost impossible for non U.S. dealers to get.

Posts: 1454 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: May 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Scifi Cards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by treksearcher:
They do look great but I suppose the binders will be just as exclusive as the last ones, almost impossible for non U.S. dealers to get.

if it's like every binder recently produced, they are not offered to dealers at all. They are exclusive to the Shop Topps website. Any US dealers that have them have paid retail price.

Really sad they don't offer these to dealers. They would sell many more, which is supposed to be the goal of a business, right?

Ed

Trading Page Now Online: http://www.scifi.cards/trading.html

Collecting Sketches of the Character Crystal

Posts: 5079 | Location: Phoenix, AZ | Registered: March 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post