Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I would like one too please and thank you!

Posts: 47 | Location: indiana | Registered: August 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Cpf-- really appreciate you spreading the love with your fellow fans!

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Am I in? I haven't heard back from you. Confused

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would like a Mars Attacks Invasion #0 card. Thanks for your generosity!

Posts: 113 | Location: Kansas | Registered: April 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MikeFitz
posted Hide Post
I'd love to get that #0 card CPF.

Thanks for the great offer.

Posts: 1457 | Location: New England | Registered: January 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you very much Rudy!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Wave

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got it, Rudy. Thanks!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is a special chase subset where each transparent cards are layered to dissect a martian soldier.

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Those look terrific, MC!
Who did the art?

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
Those look terrific, MC!
Who did the art?

Hilary Barta!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Ah, an absolute master! I still giggle thinking of some of those panels he did for Splash Brannigan (written by Alan Moore) for "Tomorrow Stories".

Posts: 3316 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
posted document.write('<nobr>'+ myTimeZone('Sat, 27 Jul 2013 15:19:52 GMT-0700', 'July 27, 2013 06:19 PM')+'</nobr>');July 27, 2013 06:19 PMJuly 27, 2013 06:19 PMHide PostMARS ATTACKS #0 update:I haven't sent the cards yet to just these four:

Had to buy a top loader this weekend, will send today, already to go. Thanks again chesspieceface!!!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Some very big Mars Attacks news coming this week!!! Stay tuned.

posted Hide Post
Oh no! My poor wallet getting lighter each day, case ordered, SDCC preview card purchased and waiting arrival of calendar & IDW red book.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Tirohn:
Oh no! My poor wallet getting lighter each day, case ordered, SDCC preview card purchased and waiting arrival of calendar & IDW red book.

You're going to need a bigger boat. Wait until you hear this news...

posted Hide Post
One of our new sketch artists we recruited, Robert Jimenez, just shared his first bunch with us...

posted Hide Post
Jeff Miracola.

posted Hide Post
BREAKING NEWS:

Tomorrow we will announce the addition of autograph cards featuring actors from the 1996 feature film, Mars Attacks!

Fully licensed by Warner Bros. and featuring exciting images from the movie.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
As Martian Commander says above, Topps has added autographs to Mars Attacks: Invasion. Here's a story on the blog about it:

Autographs Added to Mars Attacks: Invasion

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post