https://nonsportupdate.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/955604453/m/7327081036

July 06, 2013, 03:46 PM
Raven
New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Martian Commander:
I wish this forum had a "like" button...

It has a ratings button for the thread but not for individual posts.

For individual posts, we just call each other names. Big Grin
July 08, 2013, 03:55 PM
Martian Commander
We're going to start posting some of the cards, including the patches, medallions and more, on our facebook page starting next week, during Comic-Con.

www.facebook.com/MarsAttacks
July 10, 2013, 04:18 PM
Martian Commander
Looks like most places are listing 'Invasion' at 64.95 a box.
July 15, 2013, 06:36 PM
Martian Commander
I will be appearing on Cardboard Connection radio LIVE from SDCC on Wednesday night, about 7:40 PST.
July 16, 2013, 08:25 AM
H_Toser
We have a preview of Joe's Jusko's Man vs. Martian subset today on the blog:

Mars Attacks: Invasion Preview – Man vs. Martian Part 1

Three images are online and we'll have three more tomorrow. They are really awesome!

July 17, 2013, 09:00 AM
H_Toser
The second Mars Attacks: Invastion preview featuring Joe Jusko's subset Man vs. Martian is up now:

Mars Attacks: Invasion Preview – Man vs. Martian Part 2

July 17, 2013, 04:34 PM
BILLZEE
quote:
I will be appearing on Cardboard Connection radio LIVE from SDCC on Wednesday night, about 7:40 PST.

So will you come in peace, or ???
July 17, 2013, 04:40 PM
John Tirohn
Really looking forward to this release!
July 17, 2013, 07:09 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:

11:40 for us East Coasters, right?
July 17, 2013, 08:10 PM
Martian Commander
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

3 hr time difference = 10:40.
July 17, 2013, 09:46 PM
Ted Dastick Jr.
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

3 hr time difference = 10:40.

Ah, right you are. Wrong, I am.
July 18, 2013, 10:58 PM
Martian Commander
They're heeeere! These are NOT parallels. There are indeed two different types of sketch cards...

July 19, 2013, 11:34 PM
Justice41
quote:
Mars Attacks: Invasion Preview – Man vs. Martian Part 1

got into this late but was this set put out in two parts? A limited set earlier this year and now the full release or is this a completely new and different set?
July 20, 2013, 11:04 PM
Martian Commander
The red logo'd sketch cards are the regular version.

The green ones are "creator sketch cards" and are reserved for those artists we got to do sketches who also worked on the base set. Of the contributing creators, each will do a VERY limited number of sketches.
July 22, 2013, 02:34 AM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
OK, Card Talkers
Back from Comic Con, and towards the end of the day, I went by the IDW booth and they still had the Mars Attacks Invasion #0 card.

The booth worker told me specifically to take the rest of the pile, and while I didn't want to do that since there still was a little time left in the show, I did get about 10 extra, so they are:

FREE

to anyone who wants to send me an SASE. One per Card Talker, please indicate your interest as a reply to this post.

You can include a top loader or whatever if you want to protect the card beyond the soft sleeve its currently in, but if so, you might put 65 cents postage on the SASE (instead of 45 cents), or you can just make it the regular 45 cents on the SASE and they may or may not charge you 20 cents postage due at your post office when you get it back.

The San Diego Comic Con is a great show, and I was glad to make it 18 in a row with this year. Thanks to Topps and the class acts at IDW for this nice giveaway, which I'm glad to be able to share now.

Sweet! They were out for the day when I finally elbowed my way up to the IDW booth on Preview Night. Would love to get this card from you. Please let me know where to send my SASE; my email address is in my profile.

Thanks chesspieceface!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
July 22, 2013, 04:53 AM
Monsterama2000
I would like a Mars Attacks Invasion #0 card. Thanks chesspieceface for giving these away!

July 22, 2013, 06:26 AM
Szym
Hi Chesspieceface, I would be interested. Would you accept Paypal instead of a SASE from overseas members? Let me know (email is in my profile). Thanks. Regards.
July 22, 2013, 07:01 AM
silmapco
email sent
July 22, 2013, 08:40 AM
John Tirohn
Email sent...thanks!!!
July 22, 2013, 08:41 AM
Ted Dastick Jr.
Thanks, chesspieceface, I'd like one as well!