Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Mars Attacks Set! Mars Attacks: Invasion
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
quote:
Originally posted by Martian Commander:
I wish this forum had a "like" button...

It has a ratings button for the thread but not for individual posts.

For individual posts, we just call each other names. Big Grin

Posts: 10353 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We're going to start posting some of the cards, including the patches, medallions and more, on our facebook page starting next week, during Comic-Con.

www.facebook.com/MarsAttacks

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like most places are listing 'Invasion' at 64.95 a box.

Posts: 165 | Location: Mars | Registered: April 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will be appearing on Cardboard Connection radio LIVE from SDCC on Wednesday night, about 7:40 PST.

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
We have a preview of Joe's Jusko's Man vs. Martian subset today on the blog:

Mars Attacks: Invasion Preview – Man vs. Martian Part 1

Three images are online and we'll have three more tomorrow. They are really awesome!

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
The second Mars Attacks: Invastion preview featuring Joe Jusko's subset Man vs. Martian is up now:

Mars Attacks: Invasion Preview – Man vs. Martian Part 2

Posts: 12994 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of BILLZEE
posted Hide Post
quote:
I will be appearing on Cardboard Connection radio LIVE from SDCC on Wednesday night, about 7:40 PST.

So will you come in peace, or ???

Posts: 2235 | Location: DFW | Registered: January 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Really looking forward to this release!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:

11:40 for us East Coasters, right?

Posts: 1567 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

3 hr time difference = 10:40.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ted Dastick Jr.:
quote:

3 hr time difference = 10:40.

Ah, right you are. Wrong, I am.

Posts: 1567 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They're heeeere! These are NOT parallels. There are indeed two different types of sketch cards...

posted Hide Post
quote:
Mars Attacks: Invasion Preview – Man vs. Martian Part 1

got into this late but was this set put out in two parts? A limited set earlier this year and now the full release or is this a completely new and different set?

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The red logo'd sketch cards are the regular version.

The green ones are "creator sketch cards" and are reserved for those artists we got to do sketches who also worked on the base set. Of the contributing creators, each will do a VERY limited number of sketches.

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chesspieceface:
OK, Card Talkers
Back from Comic Con, and towards the end of the day, I went by the IDW booth and they still had the Mars Attacks Invasion #0 card.

The booth worker told me specifically to take the rest of the pile, and while I didn't want to do that since there still was a little time left in the show, I did get about 10 extra, so they are:

FREE

to anyone who wants to send me an SASE. One per Card Talker, please indicate your interest as a reply to this post.

You can include a top loader or whatever if you want to protect the card beyond the soft sleeve its currently in, but if so, you might put 65 cents postage on the SASE (instead of 45 cents), or you can just make it the regular 45 cents on the SASE and they may or may not charge you 20 cents postage due at your post office when you get it back.

The San Diego Comic Con is a great show, and I was glad to make it 18 in a row with this year. Thanks to Topps and the class acts at IDW for this nice giveaway, which I'm glad to be able to share now.

Sweet! They were out for the day when I finally elbowed my way up to the IDW booth on Preview Night. Would love to get this card from you. Please let me know where to send my SASE; my email address is in my profile.

Thanks chesspieceface!

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Monsterama2000
posted Hide Post
I would like a Mars Attacks Invasion #0 card. Thanks chesspieceface for giving these away!

Posts: 120 | Location: Akron, OH | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Szym
posted Hide Post
Hi Chesspieceface, I would be interested. Would you accept Paypal instead of a SASE from overseas members? Let me know (email is in my profile). Thanks. Regards.

Posts: 878 | Location: Paris, France | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
email sent

Posts: 2604 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Email sent...thanks!!!

Posts: 457 | Location: Raleigh | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Thanks, chesspieceface, I'd like one as well!