Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    ReddLife release Gemini and Cancer Dark Zodiac sets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ReddLife release Gemini and Cancer Dark Zodiac sets
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted
After a few delays, ReddLife Entertainment have opened orders for their next two Dark Zodiac sets: Gemini and Cancer. They're releasing them as a double set at a reduced price. The guests artists for Gemini are Tony and Elaine Perna and the artist for Cancer is Gabe Farber. Full details of the sets, previews of the Guest Artists' work and ordering details can be found on the ReddLife site:

http://www.reddlife.com/Index.htm

You can still order copies of SketchLife #1 while you're there but supplies of the Deluxe Edition have all gone.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kevin F,

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Sci-FiPlanet
posted Hide Post
Off to order some of these then! Once the year is complete it should make a nice little set!

Posts: 884 | Location: UK | Registered: October 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Thanks for the post Kevin, have placed my order.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thanks for Info Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Lovemesomecards
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info. Order placed. Man I really wish Aries and Taurus were still available. Frown

Posts: 749 | Location: Rockford,Illinois | Registered: July 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Just so people know, Jack Redd posted on Wednesday that these sets were already over 75% sold out. He's just announced on Scoundrel that the SketchLife #1 Deluxe Editions, i.e. the ones with all the extra goodies, have all gone. I doubt if the Dark Zodiac pasks will be around for too much longer Smile

Posts: 1529 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
and @ReddLifeEnt tweeted late on Friday :

"The Deluxe Editions of SketchLife Issue One are now all sold out!! Very cool. Thanks to everyone who picked up a pack! Smile "

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

Has anyone received the new Gemini cards yet?

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Not yet. They start shipping this coming week. First orders from previous sets started going in the post on the Monday with first arrivals on Tuesday in the UK. It will probably be the same this time. Also, Jack Redd always posts off orders strictly in the order he received them. I got my order in very soon after they went on sale, but I'm not sure if I will be in the first bunch being sent out.

Also, when packs are received don't expect to see too many breaks posted here. Based on previous sets, a lot of the cards would break the family friendly rules on these forums.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:Based on previous sets, a lot of the cards would break the family friendly rules on these forums.

You have seen some of the Vampirella cards on here though so perhaps push the family friendly rules rather than break

Posts: 1855 | Location: Urmston, United Kingdom | Registered: August 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I ordered pretty soon after the tweet announcing the release as I read a post on this site and noticed the time since the announcement when ordering.

I don't post scans as yet myself as I don't own a scanner, but that explains lack of scans for previous sets.

Thanks.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:Based on previous sets, a lot of the cards would break the family friendly rules on these forums.

You have seen some of the Vampirella cards on here though so perhaps push the family friendly rules rather than break

Some of the Vampirella cards I have seen are quite provocative, for want of a better word.

Nothing so far that I would frown at though.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dis68:
Not push, break. The sets are promoted as being for a mature audience for good reason. Nudity is not allowed in this forum and quite a few of the sketches from the first two Zodiac sets have featured women wearing nothing more than a smile Big Grin I did post some pulls on here and they were removed for just that reason.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
I didn't get any of the previous sets too slow off the mark.

I was not aware that the set contained nudity, so it may not be the set for me.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by william291077:
I didn't get any of the previous sets too slow off the mark.

I was not aware that the set contained nudity, so it may not be the set for me.
You might want to check out the ReddLife section of the Scoundrel Art Forums to see what has appeared in the previous two sets then:

http://scoundrelpublishing.com.../viewforum.php?f=124

There are previews of the new sets and scans of pulls from the previous releases. All of my pulls are posted there.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

I appreciate your help, I'll check the scoundrel pages when I get home from work.

Thanks.

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I had a look at the Reddlife section of Scoundrel Art.

Most of the stuff is okay for me, should I get a nude sketch I will look to trade it away.

Thanks for the link.

I like the site and haven't visited before.

TTFN

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Anyone got theirs yet? Ordered mine 27th July not yet here

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I ordered mine on the 26th and I haven't received an email saying they've shipped yet. However, Jack Redd did post on Scoundrel on 7th August that packs had started shipping but that they'd had a lot of small orders in straight after they opened the order books. They always ship in strict sequence of receipt of order, so it sounds like they got a significant number of small orders on the 26th. I'm surprised noone has popped up on Scoundrel to say they've received theirs yet, but they could all have been overseas orders and airmail to the States seems to be a bit slow again. Looking forward to getting mine Thumb Up

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy,

I ordered mine on the 27th, haven't had an email or seen a post about receipt yet.

TTFN