Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    ReddLife release Gemini and Cancer Dark Zodiac sets
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ReddLife release Gemini and Cancer Dark Zodiac sets
 Login/Join

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to getting mine as well - great stuff coming from Jack. I think we are so used to the bigger companies that we forget that these newer set-up are much smaller so it takes longer for stuff to come out. I must be more patient Big Grin

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Looking forward to getting mine as well - great stuff coming from Jack. I think we are so used to the bigger companies that we forget that these newer set-up are much smaller so it takes longer for stuff to come out. I must be more patient Big Grin
Absolutely Thumb Up If you look on the ReddLife site, there's a list of the seven people working there. The artists will all be busy creating artwork while the two admin ladies will be handling all the packing and posting (though I imagine everyone does what's necessary when the need demands). I certainly wouldn't want to suggest that Miss Whiplash or the Evil Apprentice are not working as hard as they can Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin F:
[I certainly wouldn't want to suggest that Miss Whiplash or the Evil Apprentice are not working as hard as they can Big Grin

Wouldn't mind meeting Miss Whiplash Eek

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Wouldn't mind meeting Miss Whiplash Eek
Be careful what you wish for Big Grin

Posts: 1530 | Location: Warrington, UK | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Got an email from ReddLife letting me know that my order was sent out yesterday, so I should be receiving it today Elephant

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jack Redd has just posted this message over on the Scoundrel Forums:

"Hey all,

A quick update - all the Gemini/Cancer sets are now sold out and all of the orders have now been dispatched. The last batch of packs have gone out this morning.

Hope they all arrive quickly and safely.

Cheers,
Jack."

So if you were still thinking about picking up some packs, it looks like you've now missed the boat. At the same time, it sounds like everyone who did get their orders in should be receiving their cards soon Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Jack has also posted another message about the Studio taking what I imagine is a much needed and well deserved Summer Break:

"Just wanted to let everyone know that we will be away from today until the 25th August.

The studio will be closed so we won't be able to respond to any messages until we return.

Thanks everyone and speak soon.

Jack."

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Kevin,

I got my email Saturday and read the post on Scoundrel.

I will hopefully have the packs by Tuesday.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Got my message as well - hope they all have a nice break

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Jake
posted Hide Post
got my shipping email! Very anxious about this set and hope to find the 2 previous sets I missed since I didn't know about them

Posts: 1226 | Location: Vegas Baby! | Registered: September 21, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy Jake,

I missed the first two sets as well, they were sold out really quickly and I got caught off guard.

Made sure that I caught this set though.

I am looking forward to the packs as well.

TTFN

Posts: 457 | Location: Glasgow, United Kingdom | Registered: August 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I see ReddLife added one small update to their site before heading of on holiday, the Gemini/Cancer sets are now flagged as being sold out Thumb Up

Interesting to see that a few Aries and Taurus cards are finally starting to appear on eBay.

Now where's that postman ! I want my Dark Zodiac fix Big Grin

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Howdy all,

I received my cards this afternoon, I have opened a few packets and will open some more later on today.

I will have unopened packs in my Trades as well as Base Cards shortly.

TTFN

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A man in a little red van just dropped off my Dark Zodiac shipment Elephant

Back later when I've opened a few packs.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Mine might have come today as I had a card through the door this morning (as I was at the post office collecting cards delivered on Saturday that I missed Roll Eyes)

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've opened all the packs but can only post some of the sketches on here as the others would break the rules. So, from my Gemini packs I pulled these lovely cards, including one of Tony Perna's Guest Artist pieces:

While my Cancer packs included this selection, featuring an amazing sketch by Guest Artist Gabe Farber:

I suppose it might be an idea to start a thread on the Box Breakdowns Forum ?

Picture of william291077
posted Hide Post
Nice selection Kevin Smile

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Very Nice - got 2 packs but no sketches