Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en 4: Ladies Night
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Perna Studios Presents Hallowe'en 4: Ladies Night
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted
Perna Studios is very excited to announce our 16th trading card set entitled Hallowe'en 4: Ladies Night. This set is focused on female characters that would come out to play on Halloween including witches, monsters, ghosts, ghouls, vampires, etc..... This set will also include art from some of the top sketch card artists in the industry.

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Great news, a few good artists on there, oh when i say a few i mean quite a few, well actually lots of good artists on there, oh heck there all good. Smile

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Any idea when the set hits the streets.

Posts: 758 | Location: New Zealand | Registered: November 22, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by piko:

The presale should be towards the end of September and shipping early October

Posts: 2274 | Location: Ontario, Canada | Registered: September 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elaine Perna:
quote:
Originally posted by piko:

The presale should be towards the end of September and shipping early October

Looking forward to this

Posts: 12152 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Lindsey Greyling

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I object in the strongest terms to that picture, i don't look anything like that. Big Grin

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:
I object in the strongest terms to that picture, i don't look anything like that. Big Grin

But the hat is accurate?

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
quote:
Originally posted by wolfie:

But the hat is accurate?

Big Grin Twak

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Mark Stroud

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Rodel Noora

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
Oh yes that's more like it. Thumb Up Big Grin

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
What a doll!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Triantafillia Vassou

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Ronnie Crowther

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of cardaddict
posted Hide Post
That vampy card is very sharp!

Posts: 2502 | Location: USA | Registered: November 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Peejay Catacutan

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Sanna Umemoto

Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
I'm liking all these. Smile

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Elaine Perna
posted Hide Post
Nestor Celario Jr.