Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Warehouse 13 season 3 info
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Warehouse 13 season 3 info
 Login/Join

posted
Rittenhouse have put up some info for the season 3 set.

As expected it is a premium pack edition again, which will not appeal to all, but as it's limited to only 200 boxes, it would probably die in any other format

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wow, 200 is pretty low. I'll try and get into this one early so I don't miss out.

More info released on site, with pictures included:

Coming:

SRP Premium Pack -
$50.00

SRP Premium Box -
$750.00

Set Configuration: 6 Cards Per Premium Pack, 15 Premium Packs Per Box

Rittenhouse Archives is pleased to announce our Warehouse 13: Season 3
Premium Pack Trading Cards! In this Premium Pack Series, there will be
2 Relic Cards and 1 Autograph Card per pack!
*A Limited Edition of Only 200 Boxes!*

•2-Box Incentive - Saul Rubinek (Artie) Autograph/Relic Card
•4-Box Incentive - Eddie McClintock (Pete) Autograph/Relic Card
•8-Box Incentive - Warehouse 13: Season Three Archive Box, including
a complete master set of all pack-inserted cards and incentive cards.

Autograph Signers Include:
•Eddie McClintock (Pete Lattimer)
•Saul Rubinek (Artie Nielsen)
•Allison Scagliotti (Claudia)
•CCH Pounder (Mrs. Irene Frederic)
•Kate Mulgrew (Jane Lattimer)
•Jeri Ryan (Amanda Lattimer)
•Lindsay Wagner (Dr. Vanessa Calder)
•Aaron Ashmore (Steve Jinks)
•Rene Auberjonois (Hugo Miller)
and MORE!!!

Season 2 had 2 autos and one costume, but this set will have 1 auto and two costumes, so I'd expect a larger selection of costumes compared to the previous set.

No binder mentioned yet either, perhaps there won't be one?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sidewinder,

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of cardinalfan13
posted Hide Post
I Would Like to see an Anthony Michael Hall Auto

Posts: 614 | Location: Missouri | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
The 'Season 2' binder was a generic 'Warehouse 13 Trading Cards' on the spine as opposed to the Season 1 one, which was season/set specific 'Warehouse 13 Season 1 Trading Cards' so I think it's a pretty good guess that they intend that binder to be used for upcoming seasons as well...

otim

Posts: 700 | Location: Toronto, Canada | Registered: May 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by otim:
The 'Season 2' binder was a generic 'Warehouse 13 Trading Cards' on the spine as opposed to the Season 1 one, which was season/set specific 'Warehouse 13 Season 1 Trading Cards' so I think it's a pretty good guess that they intend that binder to be used for upcoming seasons as well...

otim

That was confirmed in an email from Rittenhouse when I asked them the question.

Dave

Posts: 168 | Location: Green Hammerton, Yorkshire, UK | Registered: November 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by otim:

otim

Thanks for that, I don't have either of the binders so I wasn't sure what they looked like Smile

Also hoping for and Anthony Michael Hall auto Smile

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Hoping they have Ashley Williams sign.

Posts: 526 | Location: nj | Registered: April 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
i'm watching the season 3,this show mixes Sci-Fi with Drama and lots of Comedy!

Posts: 2 | Location: london | Registered: February 19, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Full Checklist now available on the RA site.

I wonder why there are two Sasha Roiz autos, but they're both the same Farnsworth design?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sidewinder,

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Goes live today.

There's 2 different Aaron Ashmore autos, one in the Farnsworth design and one in the other design. This isn't on the checklist.