Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Dr Who art cards
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dr Who art cards
 Login/Join

Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted
There is a set of 12 dr who art cards in a special 50th anniversary package available here in the UK, the package costs £7.99.

I have not seen them yet so can say no more.

Posts: 28998 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The official Doctor Who magazine issue #467

Posts: 64 | Location: Norton Ohio 44203 | Registered: June 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Whoever gets a set please post pictures!

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Elf
posted Hide Post
Sweet! Do you know what size these are?

I have a side project where I am collecting autographs of all the Doctors and the main assistants for each. It is not easy to find a good picture of all of them to put with the autograph and these would fit nicely as long as they are large enough.

Posts: 827 | Location: Southern New Jersey | Registered: April 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of WOMBLE
posted Hide Post
They are A5 size (14.8 cm x 21.0 cm)

Posts: 1114 | Location: UNITED KINGDOM | Registered: December 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post