Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Brian Wallos on Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Brian Wallos on Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted
Bench Warmer CEO, Brian Wallos, is on tonight's Millionaire Matchmaker on Bravo TV. Here's a bit more and a preview on our blog:

Bench Warmer CEO on Bravo's Millionaire Matchmaker Tonight

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
When you see the models, or wanna-be models, that go into the Bench Warmer cards and are then told that the millionaire CEO needs a matchmaker . . . reality TV strikes again. Roll Eyes Big Grin

Posts: 10405 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I watched the show tonight. All I can say is that I've watched very little reality TV over the years and after watching tonight, I won't be watching more anytime soon. I could go on but I'll leave it at that.

I do wish Brian all the best though and hope it works for him.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
All good publicity - that's all

Posts: 12158 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
I just saw on Facebook that artist Russell Walks will be on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire. He's posted that he doesn't know when it will air -- he's taping it on September 7. Best of luck Russell!

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Brian has written a blog post for Bravo TV's blog explaining the difference between a playboy and a player with an update on his relationship with Debra:

Chivalry Is Not Dead