Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Roger Dean "islands and Bridges"
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roger Dean "islands and Bridges"
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of steve j
posted
Roger Dean has been the subject of a few sets in the past by FPG. In 1993 FPG brought out a standard sized set of the art of Roger Dean. In 1995 FPG made Roger Dean the subject of 5 their cards in Colossal Cards series 2 - a 6.5" x 10" set.

Today, the Isle of Man Stamp people have brought out a limited edition large format deluxe card collection celebrating "Islands and Bridges" the art of Roger Dean Exhibition at the MNH Manx Museum in Douglas Isle of Man.

The Collection showcase all 26 original paintings in the exhibition as a set of full-colour cards contained in a top quality embossed wallet. It includes a biography and details of Roger's career to date.

It is limited to just 1000 sets and measures 8" x 6",

I wouldn't normally post a set like this, but I know there are collectors around who may find this information useful.

Posts: 1776 | Location: Wales, UK | Registered: June 10, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tiggerhouse
posted Hide Post
Thank you for posting. Roger Dean is one of my favorite artist.

Posts: 226 | Location: Saint Johnsbury, Vermont, USA | Registered: October 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post