Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Leaf - The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Leaf - The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
posted
Probably have seen this on other sites...release is August...already sold out

Limited to 300 cases

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
All of those signatures are samples I wonder if they will turn out half as good as that fonts.

Posts: 522 | Location: New York City | Registered: February 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MrBlueofnyc:
All of those signatures are samples I wonder if they will turn out half as good as that fonts.

Yeah...that's normal for Leaf...I don't know that these are on card either. Leaf generally doesn't do on card autos.

Posts: 860 | Location: Alaska | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Ryan Cracknell
posted Hide Post
I know at least one of the big signers is on-card. Leaf has a balance of on-card and stickers - depends on the type of product.

Find me on:
Twitter
Facebook

Posts: 1176 | Location: Nanaimo, BC | Registered: November 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Looks interesting, but I have heard so little about this release, I don't know if anyone I do business with is even getting it in.

Posts: 10369 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Incarnadine
posted Hide Post
If they are on card there are a couple I definitely want, with Lean Heady topping the list. If they are stickers I won't touch them, period.

-Goethe

Ad pulchritudinem tria requiruntur: integritas, consonantia, claritas.
(Three things are required for beauty: wholeness, harmony, radiance.)

Posts: 5142 | Location: Vancouver/B.C./Canada | Registered: October 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Looks like the autos are on card (at least what I've seen on eBay so far). The Headey auto costume appears to be a redemption.

Picture of bone
posted Hide Post
I recently won a Robert Sheehan (The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones) autographed base card, not the the autographed wardrobe version on e-Bay for $30. It's very rare I think. I've only seen two so far. Horrible movie though.

Posts: 78 | Location: Australia | Registered: August 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post