Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:
quote:
Chris Meeks Artist Returns...

we posted almost at the same time Smile

Ha Ha...

Great Minds Think Alike! Big Grin

I deleted mine and posted the back pic only...

Too true! we probably saw the the listings at the same time Big Grin

I'm really liking Meek's work, I love the way he draws Willow. He really captures the essence of her I think, especially the eyes.

You only beat me to it because I was adding 3 pictures and you only had 2 pics in your post!

Ha Ha... Just Joking!!! Big Grin

They are both nice... I do agree about the Willow.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
The release of the Buffy Sketch cards has given me a better understanding of the Sketch World and the Artists behind them.

I am thankful for all of the Artists that I have communicated with regarding their sketches and the process that goes into making them.

Every artist that I spoken with have been Extremely Nice and Informative.

Thanks to them All!!!

Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I just found this little article about one of the Sketch Artists... Kristin Allen.

Artist Profile Kristin Allen

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
That was a great interview with Kristen Allen, very interesting.
Thanks for the link MarcG

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
That was a great interview with Kristen Allen, very interesting.
Thanks for the link MarcG

No prob...

I thought it was interesting as well, that is why I posted it.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I just found this little article about one of the Sketch Artists... Kristin Allen.

Artist Profile Kristin Allen

I did the same Hack Slash set. I was asked to do a cover for Zenescopes Fairy tale something book based on my art for the sketch card set of the same name. Turned it down glad she took her offer. It's always cool to know your book may wind up in the library of congress.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Meeks has his two Buffy AP's up on ebay.
http://www.ebay.com/sch/meekss...rksid=p2047675.l2562

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That specific card is not one of Tim Shay's AP's. Just to clarify.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay posted on his FB about his Returns...

Tim Shay Artist Returns Update

posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes But I've seen all his returns, that's not one of them.

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I wonder, were there any artists working on this set that had all of their sketches rejected and ended up not being included?

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I wonder, were there any artists working on this set that had all of their sketches rejected and ended up not being included?

INGRID HARDY WASN'T on THE LIST UNTIL THE DAY AFTER ONE OF HERS WAS FOUND & I POSTED ON RITTENHOUSE ARCHIVES FORUM ABOUT IT....

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justice41:
quote:

That is from Tim Shay's Facebook Page...

Direct from him... He posted that picture to the message.

Here is his main page...
Tim Shay FB Page

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here is his main page...
Tim Shay FB Page

hello all,
Yes that was my post on my FB page, however, Roy is correct, that Spike Close Up Toothy pic isn't one of my Returns. It is just a regular incentive card.
I just re-shared it so it wasn't just bad news on the delay on my return card delivery, but so there was a neat card. Sorry for any confusion.
Once I get my Returns in hand (hopefully this evening) I will post all of them and will be taking offers for them.
Sorry again for any confusion on that post. I just didn't want people to wonder why I didn't post anything about Returns when other artists were.

Posts: 25 | Location: California | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shay:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here is his main page...
Tim Shay FB Page

hello all,
Yes that was my post on my FB page, however, Roy is correct, that Spike Close Up Toothy pic isn't one of my Returns. It is just a regular incentive card.
I just re-shared it so it wasn't just bad news on the delay on my return card delivery, but so there was a neat card-visual attached to look at whilst reading the sad news lol. Sorry for any confusion.
Once I get my Returns in hand (hopefully this evening) I will post all of them and will be taking offers for them.
Sorry again for any confusion on that post. I just didn't want people to wonder why I didn't post anything about Returns when other artists were.

Posts: 25 | Location: California | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Here is his main page...
Tim Shay FB Page

hello all,
I just re-shared it so it wasn't just bad news on the delay on my return card delivery, but so there was a neat card-visual attached to look at whilst reading the sad news lol. Sorry for any confusion.

No problem... I knew that already.

I guess people thought I added the sketch picture to the post.

I just gave a link to your message about the returns and a link to your page.

To let people know you will be showing and taking offers on your returns soon.

Hopefully to help you out and get more attention from collectors.

Good Luck with them!

posted Hide Post
No iss man just like to clarify stuff.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Justice41 - this Willow sketch is beautiful!

Was that the Willow sketch you mentioned the RA returned to you?

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My one Buffy AP went live just a few mins ago. It's a Willow piece.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
My one Buffy AP went live just a few mins ago. It's a Willow piece.

Nice... Thumb Up