Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Mr. Shay posted another sketch I haven't seen of Drusilla

Shay's work is awesome, but the super close up of Drusilla made me laugh. Where is that finger going? Big Grin

lol. happy to amuse.
For any Buffy Fans, they will recall that Drusilla would hypnotize people and do the whole "Be in my eyes" thing.
that's supposed to be that...not an epic nose-pic.
but thanks!

Posts: 25 | Location: California | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shay:
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Mr. Shay posted another sketch I haven't seen of Drusilla

Shay's work is awesome, but the super close up of Drusilla made me laugh. Where is that finger going? Big Grin

lol. happy to amuse.
For any Buffy Fans, they will recall that Drusilla would hypnotize people and do the whole "Be in my eyes" thing.
that's supposed to be that...not an epic nose-pic.
but thanks!

Ha Ha... Big Grin

I was thinking it was the Vampire Hypno Nose Pick Thingy that they do...

Ha Ha... Big Grin

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks like she's smelling her fingers after a honey dip.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justice41:

You went there... Eek

Posting what I might have been thinking...

Ha Ha Ha Big Grin

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:

You went there... Eek

Ha Ha Ha Big Grin

lol I should have opted to keep that as one of my Artist Returns haha

Posts: 25 | Location: California | Registered: February 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shay:
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:

You went there... Eek

Ha Ha Ha Big Grin

lol I should have opted to keep that as one of my Artist Returns haha

Yup...

Or start the "Honey Dip" Sketch Card Series.

Thumb Up

posted Hide Post
Not sure what you guys are thinking but honeydip to me is literally honey dipping. like this Vampirealla SC but more…. clear not red.

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
This Desbois masterpiece just turned up from K & J Non-Sports Cards:

What's your guess on the final price? I'm going with $1,372.55. Big Grin

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

Great Minds.....added to the Buffy Album

Image Below courtesy of David Desbois

Up to $280 already.......

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Kryten67,

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

Not New , But 1st Time on eBay

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:

Great Minds.....added to the Buffy Album

Image Below courtesy of David Desbois

Up to $280 already.......

That is a Nice One! Thumb Up

Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
Nice find guys, nice sketch!

Posts: 35 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
David Desbois does some Amazing work!!!

Clap

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
My Favorite Sketch Cards from this set:

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Given that it's a single Buffy and a Desbois I would have to guess that it will go for $1,700 - $1,800. It might go higher than that, but I'm not counting any two stubborn bidders locking horns.

It's a very iconic portrait, kind of on the glum side. I would have preferred a smile, but to be accurate, Buffy was not a very happy person. Wink

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
quote:
Posts: 20 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015

That's a lot of pizza for that card if it goes that high, I could buy a return trip to the US at that price form Australia (used this comparison before) as nice as it is its way out of my price range buy a long way!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: SamIAm,

Posts: 35 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
It is already up to $455 with 6 Days 11 hours left...

This one seems to be headed for a Very High Sale Price! Eek

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SamIAm:
That's a lot of pizza for that card if it goes that high, I could buy a return trip to the US at that price form Australia (used this comparison before) as nice as it is its way out of my price range buy a long way!

For myself, I can't justify spending over $200 on any single card, be it an autograph or sketch. That is not to say that some cards aren't worth a lot more based on the market value. They sure are. It's also not to say that I haven't spent more than $200 on a group of cards. I have and that doesn't bother me.

But if I were going to ask myself, what better could you be spending this money on?, I would probably stop collecting cards altogether.

So I don't ask. Big Grin

Posts: 10370 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I love the new Sketch Card of Buffy... It is AMAZING.

The green eyes are throwing me off a bit... Is it the scan or the quality of the image?

New Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I was wondering if there was a Desbois Buffy out there. Yikes!

Posts: 7 | Location: Milwaukee | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post