Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I've just seen a pic of a live autograph and it is indeed in the Rittenhouse gold-sealed toploader.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
I've just seen a pic of a live autograph and it is indeed in the Rittenhouse gold-sealed toploader.

I was just posting the same thing... But I could not get the pic to load..

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I got it to work...

Sorry it is so big... No clue how to make it smaller.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I'm happy with the seal, as it doesn't take up much of her photo at all.
So I'll definitely keep both sealed.

Oooh, I can't wait for mine to arrive! Big Grin

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Nice scans! Even though 98% of the time I prefer the full bleed autograph card, I think this SMG would be part of the 2%. I think the Bordered card is more attractive here because the FB has the photo cropped short and it gives it a bit of that floating head effect.

Posts: 10379 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raven:
Nice scans! Even though 98% of the time I prefer the full bleed autograph card, I think this SMG would be part of the 2%. I think the Bordered card is more attractive here because the FB has the photo cropped short and it gives it a bit of that floating head effect.

Thanks... I found those pics online.

Mine are coming Wednesday afternoon... Can't wait until they are in my hands!

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of chesspieceface
posted Hide Post
Sorry, but these have all fairly obviously been signed not by SMG, but rather by Freddie Prinze, Jr. Big Grin

But, seriously, those ARE lovely, congrats to all of the eventual owners of them.

Posts: 3318 | Location: California | Registered: December 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Here is a picture fof the back of the cards...

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Just got mine in the mail... very happy now!

Clap

Drool

Dance

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post

First Sketch card to pop up on the Bay... By T. Shay

Picture of cardcollectors uk
posted Hide Post
My cards arrived today, thought I'd take a pic and share as they'll be gone soon. The auto's and stickers are pre-sold but the sketch pack is on my website. I'm too frightened to open it! Smile Smile

Posts: 128 | Location: United Kingdom | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Chris Cline
posted Hide Post
Another Rittenhouse card I can never have. They are not Topps yet but they are moving that way.

http://1000thghostcards.weebly.com/

Posts: 1155 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: December 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cardcollectors uk:
My cards arrived today, thought I'd take a pic and share as they'll be gone soon. The auto's and stickers are pre-sold but the sketch pack is on my website. I'm too frightened to open it! Smile Smile

Send it my way and I will open it for you... ha ha

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
A Sketch card of Buffy just came on the bay with a BIN of $2500 or Best Offer...

Guess I wont be getting that one...

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Here are the other sketches that have turned up on eBay so far:

Chris Meeks:

Rhiannon Owens:

Javier Gonzalez:

David Desbois:

Scott Rorie:

Mick and Matt Glebe:

Kristin Allen:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Here are the other sketches that have turned up on eBay so far:

Kristin Allen:

That is a nice one of Buffy... They want a lot for it... too much for me.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of damien
posted Hide Post
I'm very curious
how many here are getting both the autographs?
and yeah,great sketches

Posts: 1450 | Location: montreal,canada | Registered: September 07, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by damien:
I'm very curious
how many here are getting both the autographs?
and yeah,great sketches

I got both Autos... received them in the mail today.

I can't afford a Sketch card now... One seller has a Buffy Sketch for $2,500 or Best Offer.