Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Buffy Sketch is up to $1275 with 7 Hours to go...

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Buffy sketch ended at $1,651. WOW! Eek

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Buffy sketch ended at $1,651. WOW! Eek

Just saw that...

The bidding stopped for a bit and I was thinking it would atleast hit $1500.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
I was surprised that only 9 bidders tried over the whole week, I thought at least a few more would come in at closing, but the price was very close to my $1700 - $1800 guess. I wouldn't call it a bargain exactly, but I do think that there is enough play in it to go up in value some. I wouldn't rule out seeing this one on the market again.

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
the Seth Ismart AR still wins.......

Dance

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:

Dance

The Rhiannon Owens Dark Willow Sketch sold for $1875...

Did it beat that???

Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
I was a close second for that Buffy sketch, didn't care win or lose but would have obviously paid up!
Best looking sketch so far after my fav Willow sketch.
Got it to that price at least!

Posts: 35 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:

Dance

Did it beat that???

didn't go Over that.....

here's a Hidden clue as to the Price

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
Maybe the same price a TIE!

Posts: 35 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SamIAm:
I was a close second for that Buffy sketch, didn't care win or lose but would have obviously paid up!

thanks for your interest, glad you value my work that much
ps(I still have a few aces in my sleeves:P)
I also updated my DA page with my Buffy's work along with a few related PSC I finished recently

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DavidDeb:
quote:

I also updated my DA page with my Buffy's work along with a few related PSC I finished recently

I bet those "Aces" are Amazing!!!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just checked out your updated DA page...

GREAT STUFF!!! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MarcG:
quote:

Dance

Did it beat that???

didn't go Over that.....

here's a Hidden clue as to the Price

You can afford a Bow Tie now??? Big Grin

Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

David if You have any Rittenhouse Artist Returns of Buffy I would pay that same price!

Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
DavidDeb I hope I can get a Buffy Ace from your sleeve, if you have a PayPal account I could pay you a cash payment hopefully avoiding eBay fees.
I would also pay for tracking!

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of DavidDeb
posted Hide Post
you can contact me by mail or fb, but I don't have any at the moment

Posts: 529 | Location: Canada | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
quote:
you can contact me by mail or fb, but I don't have any at the moment

Already contacted you by Facebook messenger,please let me know when you get any returns,thanks.
My favourite sketch Artist for this set!

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Wow, the Buffy Desbois went high, but I'm surprised it didn't go as high as the Owens Dark Willow.

And then some of the others that have ended went rather cheap. I couldn't believe how cheap that Tim Shay Giles went for.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:
Wow, the Buffy Desbois went high, but I'm surprised it didn't go as high as the Owens Dark Willow.

And then some of the others that have ended went rather cheap. I couldn't believe how cheap that Tim Shay Giles went for.

I think any Buffy/SMG Sketch would fetch a lot of money...

I thought since it is a Desbois Sketch it would get closer to $2000 but it still sold for a nice amount.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Faith Sketch Card by Chris Meeks is up to $360 with over 3 hours left...

It started off slow but it just started picking up bids...