Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BornToBeAPopstar:
I've been keeping track of all the sketches that surfaced so far. Since it's the first day of 2016 I thought I would post about it here.

I've counted 108 sketches so far. Of that number, 17 of them are AR's bringing the pack/sealed sketches to 91. There are currently 3 sealed packs on eBay. Does this mean there actually was 100 sketch packs produced?

Of all these sketches I only have ONE in my personal collection: Olaf from Javier Gonzalez. Not my favorite character, but I'm just happy to have any sketch from this series Cool

Please Post Photo so I can add it to my Gallery.

Thanks

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
quote:
I've been keeping track of all the sketches that surfaced so far. Since it's the first day of 2016 I thought I would post about it here.

I've counted 108 sketches so far. Of that number, 17 of them are AR's bringing the pack/sealed sketches to 91. There are currently 3 sealed packs on eBay. Does this mean there actually was 100 sketch packs produced?

Of all these sketches I only have ONE in my personal collection: Olaf from Javier Gonzalez. Not my favorite character, but I'm just happy to have any sketch from this series Cool

Please Post Photo so I can add it to my Gallery.

Thanks

It's already in there! Thumb Up

Posts: 44 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: December 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Have you all seen the new article - "2016 Trading Card Preview" in the new issue and the SMG relic card????

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:
Have you all seen the new article - "2016 Trading Card Preview" in the new issue and the SMG relic card????

No but you've definitely piqued my interest. I've been trying to get news on if and when another Buffy set is coming for months now. Looks like I have to get myself a copy of the new issue. Thumb Up

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by hammer:

No, care to scan and post for those of us without a subscription? Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
The 2016 preview NSU does is, in my opinion, one of the best articles of the year. NSU do a LOT of work asking companies for the headlines for the year. If you don't subscribe, you miss 6 editions of a great magazine and if you only buy a couple of editions a year this is one of the ones you want Smile

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Titanium Card Talk Member
Picture of wolfie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:

care to scan and post for those of us without a subscription? Smile

Twak

Posts: 28999 | Location: wolverhampton staffs uk | Registered: July 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NSU Editor-in-Chief
Picture of A_Biegel
posted Hide Post
quote:
The 2016 preview NSU does is, in my opinion, one of the best articles of the year. NSU do a LOT of work asking companies for the headlines for the year. If you don't subscribe, you miss 6 editions of a great magazine and if you only buy a couple of editions a year this is one of the ones you want

Nice of you to say, Hammer. Celeb interviews and the Annual Preview feature take the most work to do and you get both in the current issue.

~Alan

Posts: 189 | Location: Bayonne, NJ USA | Registered: December 06, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by A_Biegel:
quote:
The 2016 preview NSU does is, in my opinion, one of the best articles of the year. NSU do a LOT of work asking companies for the headlines for the year. If you don't subscribe, you miss 6 editions of a great magazine and if you only buy a couple of editions a year this is one of the ones you want

Nice of you to say, Hammer. Celeb interviews and the Annual Preview feature take the most work to do and you get both in the current issue.

~Alan

Yes Indeed - All Enjoyable Thumb Up

Administrator
Picture of H_Toser
posted Hide Post
Thanks very much for the plug, Hammer! Much appreciated. Like Alan says, lots of work goes into the issues.

Posts: 12995 | Location: Harrisburg, PA, USA | Registered: November 29, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Did the issue say approx. time frame for release or is that top secret?

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Buy the magazine *******!

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I used to have a subscription for so many years. Looks like I'll have to at least pick up this issue or consider re-subscribing.

Posts: 44 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: December 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
So I received the February-March issue and saw that great teaser of a SMG auto/relic card. And yes, you have to get the magazine. Better yet, subscribe to NSU.

Now I am going to make my suggestion to RA well in advance so that it can't be called a negative comment. It is a suggestion based on past history.

Make a product this time around. Make a set to surround that card. Find other premium hits to include for those who don't get that card. Put it out in any form you want, traditional box, premium pack, premium box set, loaded box, whatever you want to call it. Make it affordable enough to give average collectors a chance to buy something and have a shot at that card.

It will be limited enough for the demand, it will sell through. Just make the darn product. Big Grin

And it's a really nice card. Thumb Up

Posts: 10383 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What are the odds of more sketch cards being included with the second Buffy release?

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
I contacted Steve from Rittenhouse and basically he said that they have not finalized any specific plan for the New Buffy set...

Most likely it will be available towards the end of this year.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
What are the odds of more sketch cards being included with the second Buffy release?

I would be very surprised if they were not included. Despite the problems they had with approvals, I'm sure Rittenhouse is well aware of what the first ones sold for (at least what they initially sold for). They add high value to the product so I would think they would try to include them again.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
I kind of love that Sarah Michelle Gellar has more autograph cards available than some of her co-stars now. I do hope to see autographs from some of her co-stars in this new set whenever that may be released.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CordeliaChase_Fan:
I do hope to see autographs from some of her co-stars in this new set whenever that may be released.

I can't imagine who'd be at the top of your want list. Wink

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of CordeliaChase_Fan
posted Hide Post
Obviously Charisma but I would love a shot at Alyson Hannigan too.

Posts: 1314 | Location: Rego Park, NY | Registered: July 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post