Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Sidewinder
posted Hide Post
Wow. I haven't had a commission from David for 7 years or so, but it looks like he's just got better. Beautiful sketches there Juelle.

Posts: 1225 | Location: Australia | Registered: November 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sidewinder:
Wow. I haven't had a commission from David for 7 years or so, but it looks like he's just got better. Beautiful sketches there Juelle.

Thanks Sidewinder Smile

You should check out his DeviantArt page.
I'm not a fan of the show 'The Flash' but his latest commission piece for it is astounding.

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Just when I Thought I was Done.......

SOLD! Again........ LOL

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
COULDN'T HELP MYSELF....The DEALER WAS BASICALLY GIVING IT AWAY...HAD TO BUY THIS ONE........

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
and it is back on the market...

Good Luck!

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
I keep VERY FEW CARDS....

I HAVE ABOUT 10 For Myself....

The Rest are Always Up For Grabs.................

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Another One Has Shown Up.......................

Javier Gonzalez - Thank You Sofia

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Smile

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Kristin Allen "White Willow" Thanks to Chere!

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
What a beauty! Smile

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
New Rhiannon Owens sketch on the bay. I believe it's been shown before but this is the first time it's been seen "live":

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kryten67:
Kristin Allen "White Willow" Thanks to Chere!

Cool! Thumb Up

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
Some New Sketches have popped up on the bay...

Kristin Allen Artists Proofs:

The Master

Xander

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Hope she gets it.

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
The Master sold for $425... It was a Best Offer.

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
SOLD...... $220

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
BUFFY by Tim Shay

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Time to resurrect Buffy yet again with some new goodies that just turned up. Big Grin

Scott Rorie:

Chris Meeks:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
Time to resurrect Buffy yet again with some new goodies that just turned up. Big Grin

Scott Rorie:

Chris Meeks:

I just saw them... I guess I am a bit slow on seeing these ones.

Twak

posted Hide Post
I've been keeping track of all the sketches that surfaced so far. Since it's the first day of 2016 I thought I would post about it here.

I've counted 108 sketches so far. Of that number, 17 of them are AR's bringing the pack/sealed sketches to 91. There are currently 3 sealed packs on eBay. Does this mean there actually was 100 sketch packs produced?

Of all these sketches I only have ONE in my personal collection: Olaf from Javier Gonzalez. Not my favorite character, but I'm just happy to have any sketch from this series Cool

Posts: 44 | Location: San Francisco, CA | Registered: December 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post