Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 73
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Rittenhouse: New Buffy Set: Sarah Michelle Gellar to sign.
 Login/Join

Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
A new Tim Shay/Willow sketch has turned up:

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Logan:
A new Tim Shay/Willow sketch has turned up:

Cool... Thumb Up

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post

Added to the album

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I just got back from the Philly Show and I only saw 2 Buffy sketches there for sale (from the same seller) and both of them have been seen already (Vampire Willow by the Glebes and Olaf by Chris Meeks). So nothing new to add on the Buffy sketch hunt unfortunately.

Posts: 2147 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
And I just noticed the Buffy sketch I badly wanted since I first saw it was pulled from eBay because "the item is no longer available". It's this Tim Shay Willow that recently popped up:

When Tim first showed some of his Buffy sketches this one immediately caught my eye as the one for me. I had my fingers crossed that perhaps I would see it at the Philly Show and have a chance at getting it. I was willing to pay $400 up to possibly $500, but I wasn't comfortable going any higher than that unless I was tempted by a really nice sketch of Buffy herself. I would've thought $400-$500 would've given me a decent shot considering a Willow/Chris Meeks AR recently sold on eBay for $338.65. But apparently I was wrong. I'm sure it sold (or became "unavailable" Wink) for a much higher price than I was willing to pay. Oh well, win some, lose most. Cool

Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
Thanks Logan for posting another sketch find!
I have a few that I would like to buy but the prices are making it immpossible!

Posts: 35 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
I noticed the Tim Shay Willow sketch went this morning too Logan. It is one of my favourite sketches by Mr. Shay for the Buffy set, he's very good at capturing the emotion that goes with the scenes he draws. It would be very interesting to know how much it sold for.

And thanks for the pic of the new one up Thumb Up

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
A nice Drusilla by Roy Cover that I don't think anyone posted yet is on you know where. If I knew how to copy it I would, but alas I don't.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
Is this the one you're talking about?

It's been in the album for a long time now......

There are a LOT of Bargains on eBay right now

8 sketches ranging 350 - 500

Posts: 692 | Location: Columbus, OH | Registered: April 14, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
Bargain? :O

Posts: 4328 | Location: Canada | Registered: April 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
Yup, so many pages, guess I missed it. The nice thing about this one is that you get more of the figure and dress. Some people prefer the tight portraits, but I like to see a bit of character accessories. Smile

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chris Byrne:
Bargain? :O

Beats the hell out of those above $1200
haven't seen price like this since it 1st came out.....

posted Hide Post
My Willow AR/AP is available for much lower than it's listed at that's why it has the make offer option on it. High posted prices will deter those just not serious. serious collectors will at least send me an offer. I've had a few but too low for how much time I spent on my cards.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Justice41,

Posts: 185 | Location: South Florida | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of Kryten67
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Justice41:
My Willow AR/AP is available for much lower than it's listed at that's w it has the make offer option on it. High posted prices will deter those just not serious. serious collectors will at least send me an offer. I've had a few but too low for how much time I spent on my cards.

That's how I price my Cards/ ARs/APs & autos too....Like to stay in Business as well.....

call me old fashioned.......

Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
Mr. Shay posted another sketch I haven't seen of Drusilla

Posts: 1512 | Location: Australia | Registered: October 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Juelle Lou:

Nice...

I like the "side" sketch ones... They are Different.

Posts: 1595 | Location: USA | Registered: August 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of MarcG
posted Hide Post
There are some sketch cards starting off low on the Bay now...

Maybe someone could get a good deal on one.

Good Luck All!

Picture of SamIAm
posted Hide Post
quote:

Nice find Juelle Lou they keep popping up!
Thumb Up

Posts: 35 | Location: Australia | Registered: April 08, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
Picture of Juelle Lou
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SamIAm:
quote:

Nice find Juelle Lou they keep popping up! Thumb Up

Yeah they do, slowly, but hopefully we might get to see all of them one day.

I should have added that that sketch came from Tim Shay's facebook page.

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:

Shay's work is awesome, but the super close up of Drusilla made me laugh. Where is that finger going? Big Grin