Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Non-Sport Update    Non-Sport Update's Card Talk  Hop To Forum Categories  News & Rumors    Tarzan: 100th Anniversary
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Tarzan: 100th Anniversary
 Login/Join

Gold Card Talk Member
Picture of Raj
posted Hide Post
I read that this set was limited to 2000 boxes.

Posts: 3249 | Location: Luton, UK | Registered: October 07, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Salama
posted Hide Post
Ted, You did an amazing sketch set for Mars attacks.
Can You say anything about this Tarzan 100th anniversary set, how many did You do and did You do color ones?
I wish that I can pull one that You did.

Posts: 188 | Location: Finland | Registered: November 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Salama:
Ted, You did an amazing sketch set for Mars attacks.
Can You say anything about this Tarzan 100th anniversary set, how many did You do and did You do color ones?
I wish that I can pull one that You did.

I can't say anything more than I worked on this set. Kind of bummed Cryptozoic hasn't posted any samples of my cards on their page. But they are all in color. I think that was a requirement. I put a lot of time into these cards. I'll remember this set because many of them I drew at the hospital while my wife was in surgery and all through that night while she was in recovery. Yes, I brought my art supplies to the hospital.

Posts: 1568 | Location: NJ | Registered: August 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
Picture of Scott Gaeta
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raj:
I read that this set was limited to 2000 boxes.

Yes, this is correct. We just broke a sample case and the cards look great.

Posts: 112 | Location: Irvine, CA.  | Registered: February 28, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post