Non-Sport Update's Card Talk NSU Home | NSU Store | In The Current Issue... | Contact Us |
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Kringle Kards
 Login/Join

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
George Webber Kringle Kards 5x7 sketch cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Levandoski Kringle Kards 5x7 sketch cards

Posts: 3260 | Location: New York | Registered: March 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Ted Dastick Kringle Kards sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Free Isabelo Kringle Kards 5x7 sketch cards

Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of hammer
posted Hide Post
Thumb Up

Posts: 12154 | Location: England | Registered: September 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bronze Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Ted Dastick Kringle Kards sketch cards

Love these, Ted! I want that "Game of Canes" and the Godzilla Santa! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.

Posts: 971 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mitch Ballard Kringle Kards sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Stacey Kardash Kringle Kards sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Jim Kyle Kringle Kards sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Mitch Ballard Kringle Kards 5x7 sketch cards

Bronze Card Talk Member
Picture of John Oder
posted Hide Post
Some of these are really out there in depicting good old Santa Claus. Your going to have to change the name of the set to: Evil Adult Kringle Kards.

Must be 18 or older to purchase.

Posts: 943 | Location: Jesup, GA 31546 | Registered: March 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Silver Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Some of these are really out there in depicting good old Santa Claus. Your going to have to change the name of the set to: Evil Adult Kringle Kards.

Hmmm. It's the *elves* that are evil! And Ted's Santazilla sketch.

There's a long history of Kris and babes going back to the hit tunes "Santa Baby" and even "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in the old-old days, and a delightful history in pinup art of the 40s and 50s. I'm just frustrated that, with Gary's artwork, I'll never see a Santa again without imagining Tom. Cool

Posts: 2424 | Location: North Augusta, SC, USA | Registered: November 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diamond Card Talk Member
Picture of Raven
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

Hmmm. It's the *elves* that are evil! And Ted's Santazilla sketch.

There's a long history of Kris and babes going back to the hit tunes "Santa Baby" and even "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in the old-old days, and a delightful history in pinup art of the 40s and 50s. I'm just frustrated that, with Gary's artwork, I'll never see a Santa again without imagining Tom. Cool

Absolutely and I'm really digging these weird sketches with babes and zombies and such because they are "out-there", but Oder has a good point.

If I like a sketch of Santa in a weird setting, I'm going to be disappointed if I pull a good old traditional one. On the other hand, if I wanted to get one of those cute, traditional ones and I pull an axe wielding Santa or zombie Santa, or sex starved Santa, I'm going to be disappointed too. It may all be Santa, but it's all over the place in terms of taste.

Maybe Breygent should think about batching packs up by general sketch theme, so that buyers could say I want a traditional Santa or a bad Santa or a sexy Santa. Maybe one group would sell out over the other. Maybe more people would buy because they had a better idea of what they were buying. Maybe a little sticker on the pack would do to sort it out. Just a suggestion.

Posts: 10380 | Location: New York | Registered: November 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Norvierto P. Basio Kringle Kards sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Huy Truong Kringle Kards sketch cards

Manufacturer
posted Hide Post
Tim Shay Kringle Kards 5 x 7 sketch card

Gold Card Talk Member
posted Hide Post
I think that if these are sold in mainstream stores, people are going expect the traditional Santa. And if someone buys a pack and gets the "wrong" card with images that offend them, Breygent is going to end up on the 11 o'clock news somewhere. Just my opinion.

Posts: 3998 | Location: NY | Registered: August 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Platinum Card Talk Member
Picture of Batman
posted Hide Post
Give me a break when was the last time you saw non-sports cards sold in a main-stream store? Certainly not Breygent products. You PC police are a joke it's a fun set get over yourselves. Twak

Posts: 5789 | Location: Brielle, NJ | Registered: April 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cmcdjj37
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Give me a break when was the last time you saw non-sports cards sold in a main-stream store? Certainly not Breygent products. You PC police are a joke it's a fun set get over yourselves. Twak

Couldn't agree more! Merry Christmas! Dance

Posts: 209 | Location: Castle Rock, Colorado | Registered: July 21, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post