hammer
Thumb Up
November 05, 2014, 07:26 PM
dcole
quote:
Originally posted by Breygent Marketing:
Ted Dastick Kringle Kards sketch cards

Love these, Ted! I want that "Game of Canes" and the Godzilla Santa! Big Grin

Reliving my childhood one piece of painted plastic and slab of cardboard at a time.
November 07, 2014, 09:29 AM
t.breyer
Mitch Ballard Kringle Kards sketch cards

November 08, 2014, 10:41 AM
t.breyer
Stacey Kardash Kringle Kards sketch cards

November 08, 2014, 10:50 AM
t.breyer
Jim Kyle Kringle Kards sketch cards

November 09, 2014, 10:51 AM
t.breyer

November 09, 2014, 10:53 AM
t.breyer
Mitch Ballard Kringle Kards 5x7 sketch cards

November 09, 2014, 11:37 AM
John Oder
Some of these are really out there in depicting good old Santa Claus. Your going to have to change the name of the set to: Evil Adult Kringle Kards.

Must be 18 or older to purchase.
November 09, 2014, 07:40 PM
allender
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:
Some of these are really out there in depicting good old Santa Claus. Your going to have to change the name of the set to: Evil Adult Kringle Kards.

Hmmm. It's the *elves* that are evil! And Ted's Santazilla sketch.

There's a long history of Kris and babes going back to the hit tunes "Santa Baby" and even "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in the old-old days, and a delightful history in pinup art of the 40s and 50s. I'm just frustrated that, with Gary's artwork, I'll never see a Santa again without imagining Tom. Cool
November 10, 2014, 07:49 AM
Raven
quote:
Originally posted by allender:
quote:
Originally posted by John Oder:

Hmmm. It's the *elves* that are evil! And Ted's Santazilla sketch.

There's a long history of Kris and babes going back to the hit tunes "Santa Baby" and even "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" in the old-old days, and a delightful history in pinup art of the 40s and 50s. I'm just frustrated that, with Gary's artwork, I'll never see a Santa again without imagining Tom. Cool

Absolutely and I'm really digging these weird sketches with babes and zombies and such because they are "out-there", but Oder has a good point.

If I like a sketch of Santa in a weird setting, I'm going to be disappointed if I pull a good old traditional one. On the other hand, if I wanted to get one of those cute, traditional ones and I pull an axe wielding Santa or zombie Santa, or sex starved Santa, I'm going to be disappointed too. It may all be Santa, but it's all over the place in terms of taste.

Maybe Breygent should think about batching packs up by general sketch theme, so that buyers could say I want a traditional Santa or a bad Santa or a sexy Santa. Maybe one group would sell out over the other. Maybe more people would buy because they had a better idea of what they were buying. Maybe a little sticker on the pack would do to sort it out. Just a suggestion.
November 10, 2014, 09:47 AM
t.breyer
Norvierto P. Basio Kringle Kards sketch cards

November 10, 2014, 09:53 AM
t.breyer
Huy Truong Kringle Kards sketch cards

November 10, 2014, 10:29 AM
t.breyer
Tim Shay Kringle Kards 5 x 7 sketch card

November 12, 2014, 06:27 PM
Tommy C
I think that if these are sold in mainstream stores, people are going expect the traditional Santa. And if someone buys a pack and gets the "wrong" card with images that offend them, Breygent is going to end up on the 11 o'clock news somewhere. Just my opinion.
November 12, 2014, 07:36 PM
Batman
Give me a break when was the last time you saw non-sports cards sold in a main-stream store? Certainly not Breygent products. You PC police are a joke it's a fun set get over yourselves. Twak

November 13, 2014, 09:44 AM
cmcdjj37
quote:
Originally posted by Batman:
Give me a break when was the last time you saw non-sports cards sold in a main-stream store? Certainly not Breygent products. You PC police are a joke it's a fun set get over yourselves. Twak

Couldn't agree more! Merry Christmas! Dance